Came across this bike and looking for some help with value. Thanks for the advice.
For sale is my Tommasini road bike decked out with a full Campy C-Record group. Bought in 1988 for $3800 and then put away in storage after a couple of rides. It has been stored all this time and has never been ridden. This bike is in near mint condition. A real find for a collector.
- 58cm Tommasini Frame hand build in 1987-88
- COLUMBUS SL tubing frame and fork
- Awesome silver and gold scale over black paint job.
- As I said FULL Campy C-Record group with Delta brakes
- 170 length crank arms
- Of course Italian threads on headset and bottom bracket
- Regal Girardi seat
- Cinelli stem and bars(65-40)
- Ambrosio AERO rims