so this bike isnt really a classic but i just want people opinions.
so i have been searching craigslist a couple times a day looking for a used road bike to upgrade from a cheap vilano that i bought as my first road bike. i came across a 2000 cannondale r800 for sale,
- Cannondale 56cm Road Frame Aluminum Frame + Slice Prodigy Carbon Fork (by Time)
- 105 Gruppo (STI) ((Shifter are brand new) , Derailluers
- Mavic Cxp23 Clincher wheels
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick 700x23c tires
- coda brakes
- replaceable rear drop out.
-Weighs ~ 21 lbs
-Botanger standard pedals.
this is what the seller listed and since i am pretty new to road bikes i wanted to know what would be an average price for this bike? any help is appreciated