I've come across an approximately 1998 Cannondale Super V700.
- Deore LX derailleurs front and back
- Deore brakes front and back
- Shimano crankset but can't find model name just an A
- Mismatched lower end rims and hubs ???
- 3x7 twist grip shifters (only say Twist Grip, no brand name)
- Missing rear shock (owner says he "has it somewhere")
- Carbon fiber frame and aluminum everything else
Carbon fiber frame and fork look in good condition, no visible damage, cracks, dings etc.
I know this was a $1,200+ bike at one time, but what would it be worth in its current condition? My interest is more for the components than the bike as a whole but I need to decide if I'd be better off stripping the components I want and selling the frame and fork, or if I should find some decent rims and a shock, sell the bike and get the components I want. Is there a market for this frame and fork? I see complete bikes going for anywhere from $300 to $500 but this one isn't completely original.