What do you think the value is on this "bike rescue"?
No rust or dents but it had to be repainted as it was spray bombed three colors, components included.
Bike was reassembled from the frame up, cleaned all parts and all bearings, new grease all around, ready to ride.
1. Tange 3 butted tubing
2. Long Suntour rear dropouts
4. 57cm c-c seat tube and 57 c-c top tube
5. 27" Araya alloy wheels 36 spoke, Sunshine hubs
6. Triple Front 50-45-34 crank, 3x6 gearing
7. Suntour ARX - FD, RD
8. Shimano cantilever brakes
9. Suntour barend shifters
10. Downtube and lowrider bottle cages, eyelets for fenders/rack on rear, and double eyelets on front fork
New cable housings
New Vittoria tires (not pictured)
New Paint with gold lined lugs
Rack included, new bar tape, new saddle.
I'm working on cleaning up the original seatpost so I can reinstall it.