Here is a mid to late 70's px10 project that I picked up the other day. Needs some work but has potential. Includes all original components, including pump, but some are beyond repair. The frame is in ok condition but does have minor spots of rust. I took everything apart and the inside isn't too bad. There is a small indent where the previous owner installed a kick stand. It also looks like the stop tab for the shifters came loose but not really sure about that. The chrome is in good shape with only surface rust and should polish up fine. Measures 62cm ctc on seat tube and 60cm ctc on top tube
As for the other components:
- The headset is in good shape but does have minor spots of rust to the chrome. I took it apart and examined the races on both the BB and the headset and they look great.
- The cranks have rust on the bolts but the rings and arms should polish up nice.
- The pedals have a lot of rust and the cages are pretty much shot.
- The seat post is actually in good shape but the outer seat clamp parts and nuts have some flaking to the chrome
- Rims and spokes are no good
- Hubs look good and spin smooth. They should polish up nice.
- Brakes and levers are decent and could look good with a polish. The straddle bolts have rust that damaged the finish as do the brake pad holders on one of the brakes
- Stem and bars are in pretty good shape. The stem bolt has rust that flaked the chrome
Could make someone a good rider or would be a great restoration piece.
Frame/Fork/ Headset Bottom bracket SOLD
Stronglight 93 Crankset $40 + shipping
Brakes and levers (includes hangers) SOLD
Pedals $10 + shipping
Hubs (cut from rims) SOLD
PM for a shipping quote. Shipping from 46237 Indianapolis, IN