Nigel Dean Tour Ace, '85 Univega Gran Turismo, Ciocc Designer '84, '90 Fuji Saratoga, Lynskey Litespeed Ti, '69 Peter Cockburn Audax
Saddles and Seat posts
Saddles and seatposts for sale.
Prices do not include shipping.
1. Specialized Cheek splitter, on left: $10
2. Eleven 81 Taint venter, on right: $10
Seat Posts, Left to Right:
1. Straight steel post, longer one: 26.6 mm diameter: $5
2. Straight steel post, longer one: 26.0 mm diameter: $5
3. Alloy post with clamp, shorter one, Sakae: 26.6 mm diameter: $10
4. Alloy post with clamp, longer one: 27.2 mm diameter: $10
Note to you BLOWHARD MORONS out there: The fork is not bent. Most PEUGEOTS of the '70s forks DID NOT line up with the head tube angle. This is normal. The last pic is from the 1972 Dutch catalog showing this EXACT MODEL in diagram. Keep your comments to yourself......
Originally Posted by lostarchitect
Retaining walls are a myth the man perpetuates to keep us down!