I have a shimano 600 tricolor group that I was hoping to use in a future build but I need to make some space at home and I rather have it go to a good home.
. Paypal as gift or you pay the fees. I have sold various items, including wheel sets and complete groups here with no issues.
Here is what you get:
- Shimano 600 rear derailleur. Good for up to 8 speeds. SOLD
- Shimano 600 front derailleur. Braze on. SOLD
- Shimano 600 recessed calipers. SOLD
- Shimano BB-UN70 sealed cartridge Italian bottom bracket. SOLD
- Shimano 600 170mm crankset. 52 and 39 chainrings with crank bolts. The original dust caps got a little hurt by someone removing them before I got them but they are present and shiny. SOLD
- 90mm 3ttt stem SOLD
- 40cm Modolo Speedy bars.
- Sachs 7 speed chain.
- SR Laprade 27.2 seatpost. Some marks but mostly under the minimum insertion line. SOLD
- Wheelset. Shimano 600 hubs laced to Campagnolo Omega clincher rims. 100mm front, 126mm back spacing. Some brake wear but they are straight and spin very smoothly. Butted spokes, 36 for front and back. The wheel set comes with a 7 speed cluster 13 to 26. I don't know if it is cassette or a freewheel, I'm not very familiar with Shimano components. SOLD
- The last item is a set of mismatched brifters. The right side is an 8 speed Dura Ace while the left is a Shimano 600. The right brifter has some rash and I was not very happy with the way it shifted. I don't know if it needs service or if it doesn't really play well with the 7 speed spacing in the back. The left shifter works flawlessly but it is missing the front cap.
- Shimano Dura Ace down tube cable stops.
I was hoping to get some 7-speed down tube shifters and build up an italian bike but I have accumulated too much stuff and don't see getting a frame any time soon.
Let me know if you have any questions. There are lots of pictures available here: