So, I've finally decided to build up the De Rosa with Ultegra 6500 and Dura Ace 9 speed with other down tube shifters that will work. Not the best out there obviously, but its affordable, available and bombproof. I politely request that the components be in very good to excellent condition. Here's what I need
- Ultegra 6500 Rear derailleur -- Found. Thanks Flog00!
- Ultegra 6500 front derailleur braze on -- edited. Now looking for 105
- Ultegra 6500 Italian BB or Dura Ace 7700 -- Found, thank you!
- Ultegra 6500 calipers - Found. Thanks Bikmore!
- Ultegra 6500 Octalink Cranks - Found. Thanks Bikmore!
- some down tube shifters that will work with this set (Dura Ace SL-7900) -- Found, thank you!
- Shimano BL-R600 brake levers -- Found, thank you - Found. Thanks Flog00!
EDIT: I'm also intereted in a Dura Ace 7700 9 Speed rear, front derailleur and calipers.
Thanks a lot everyone and an extra big thank you for the forum members who have made offers. Your effort/help/advice is very much appreciated.