I have a chance to pick up this Oct 1980 Built Trek 613. but its got a frame issue. so im looking for so advice.
1. the rear triangle is about 1 cm off
2. paint is chppied off at the lug and the left side chainstay.
3. Paint chipped at Right side Seatstay and Brake Bridge
4. Chain Stay bridge has been pushed into the right Chainstay a small amount does not look like tubing has been creased.
1. is it repairable or at least safe to straighten the rear triangle back to spec i have straightened before just dont want to make things worse.
2. How much should i worry about the chain stay bridge being pushed into the right side chain stay a little bit.
3. should i attempt it or take to frame builder to see what they think?
No post is worth it unless there is pics.
The Bike in Question:
The Chainstay issue:
The SeatStay Issue: