May every forum participant have a wonderfully festive and joyous Holiday weekend with their family and friends!
Hopefully you don't work in retail, although we know @top506 will be busy in Maine.
I am thankful for the following:
- Having a joyous diamond anniversary celebration (60th) for my classic and vintage mom & dad, whom are 83 and 91 respectively, along with 60 friends and family from as far away as China.
- Improving fitness level, where riding 25-30 miles is a no brainer.
- Finding motivation to go to the fitness center for a strength workout every other day since early August, even when traveling.
- Having the 49ers owners releasing Jim Harbaugh to coach at Michigan.
- Having a safe bike riding season around my neighborhood and Detroit.
- Enjoying the banter, generosity, friendships, and knowledge with the Bikeforums C&V community.
Best wishes everyone!