More pics here: http://www.arkansasrockers.com/conti...tini-bike.html
Bought this bike on eBay about two years ago. I can't find anything on the web about "Contini" bikes. The lugs are stamped with what appears to be the Cinelli logo. It may also have been painted or touched up since it looks like there's rust under the paint in a couple of spots. When I got it, it was equipped with a mix of Shimano 7 speed parts. It had a 7 speed Regina freewheel and Campagnolo hubs. Not sure if the parts were original. The bike came with the "Shimano Equipped" chainstay protector, but there were a couple of Campy parts thrown in too (e.g. the seatpost and wheels). The old drivetrain was worn out, so I upgraded the bike to Shimano 105 9 speed STI. Here's a list of stuff that was on the bike when I got it
A couple of distinctive marks are
- Shimano 7 speed
- Shimano 600 crank. Not FC-6207, but the generation after that.
- Shimano 600 front and rear derailleur
- Shimano aero brake levers
- Shimano HP-5000 Sante headset
- Shimano square taper bottom bracket
- Zeus single pivot brake calipers
- Regina Extra 7 speed freewheel
- 3TTT stem and handlebars
- Campagnolo seat post
- Campagnolo hubs (don't know which kind)
- Vetta TriShock TT saddle
Thanks in advance for any help!
- The shape of the seat stays
- The Cinelli-stamped lugs
- Serial number on bottom bracket reads "H24"
- Regina Extra decal on the seat tube
- O.M.A.S. decal on the fork (don't see any O.M.A.S. parts on this thing)
- Internal cable routing