Questions about a beat up old Bianchi.
I pick up this little bike the other day for my wife. Looks like it might be a tad big for her, plus she's saying she wants mountain bike handle bars on it, so I'm thinking of selling it. Before I do though, I have a few questions.
1. What kind of tubing is it made of? There's not much left of the columbus sticker.
2. Who made the cranks? They say Bianchi on them, but are they rebranded something else?
3. I have a buddy that wants the campy shifters and another that wants the fork. Since it's so beat up, would it make sense to part it out, money wise? The derailers are Campy <edit: Nuovo > Record, the wheels are mismatched but nice enough and the bars and stem are 3ttt.
4. What did the sticker in the last picture say?
5. It has 1022 stamped on one side of the seat lug and 4 E stamped on the other side. What does that mean?