First post here. I inherited a Klein Attitude from my father, and i know very little about bikes. It looks nearly brand new, has to be from the early 90s (definitley pre-Trek).
When i got this tuned up, I was told it was something special and work a chunk of change. I hesitate to ride it if it's worth what the bike shop told me...
Here's a few pictures and what i know about it
- Custom painted shock absorbing front fork
- Custom front fork tube bearing
- Original rigid fork included in excellent condition
- Shimano Deore XT components and seat
- Machined aluminum bar ends, custom grips
what do you guys think? worth some $$ or should i just ride it?