(crap I wrote "me" instead of "my")
Give me ideas on what to do with it!
Nashbar toure LP, weighs in at 22.5lbs, shimano exage components, ishiwata triple butted tubing, ruined right hand braze on...
1. Paint and clean up, remove braze on and get a right hand bar end shifter
2. Convert to a fixie and sell on a larger cities CL
3. Keep nagging one of my friends to buy it for $100
4. Just leave it alone and keep beating around on it.
Things you should know...
1. I already have two much nicer road bicycles
2. I'm going to graduate from college and move somewhere in the spring, so I'll be able to take 2 bikes tops. This probably won't be one of them unless I decide to ebay the team fuji after I overhaul it.
Pic for referenc: