* 120mm Shimano/Sugino cup and cone style square taper bottom bracket, 68mm English threading. Can be just a spindle or the whole caboodle (I have caboodle rebuild parts).
* 25.4 alloy drop bars, no wider than 40cm. Ergo/anatomic OK but prefer classic round drop shape.
* Alternatively, 26 quill stems- Nitto, 3TTT, etc. Polished preferred but decent ano/painted considered, nothing longer than 100mm
* Many Shimano FD's- 28, 31, 34, braze on. 105's and 600's. All very nice or NOS.
* 26 alloy drop bars, some new, others...vintage-y. Sakae, Cinelli, noname.