* 120mm Shimano/Sugino cup and cone style square taper bottom bracket, 68mm English threading. Can be just a spindle or the whole caboodle (I have caboodle rebuild parts).
* 25.4 alloy drop bars, no wider than 40cm. Ergo/anatomic OK but prefer classic round drop shape.
* Alternatively, 26 quill stems- Nitto, 3TTT, etc. Polished preferred but decent ano/painted considered, nothing longer than 100mm
* Many Shimano FD's- 28, 31, 34, braze on. 105's and 600's. All very nice or NOS.
* 26 alloy drop bars, some new, others...vintage-y. Sakae, Cinelli, noname.
Just in time for your Velo Cheapo project!
I have a wide variety of parts that I want to unload. I will try to make a list of what is available soon. Lot's more to come!
Cranks (all JIS square taper):
- Truvativ triple
- SR triple
- SR double
- Shimano RSX triple
- Specialized triple
- Shimano left side crank arm 170mm
- SR quill stem
- Icon 26mm bar, 100mm, 1"
- Bontrager 31.8x110
- a bunch of Bontrager/Giant 1-1/8" stems for 26mm bars (some not shown)
- GT mtb flat bar
- two 40cm old Schwinn chrome drop bars
- 42cm Felt 6061-T6 alloy ergo bar (new/takeoff)
- med rise flat bar
- Some sort of city bike bar (new)
- alloy mtb pedals
- rat trap pedals
- GT bmx alloy pedals
- mtb pedals
- bolt on kickstands: one cheapy and one nice adjustable Schwinn one.
- a variety of slip on mtb bar grips for your flippers
Seat posts (Aluminum = single bolt, one piece design):
- 30.9 Ritchey Logic (new) and Diamondback aluminum
- 26.2 aluminum (new) unknown brand
- 26.8 Kalloy aluminum
I am willing to trade for anything I can use. Here are a few thing I am looking for specifically:
- Shimano 10 speed downtube shifters
- 10 speed chain
- Cassette freehub rear wheel (or 32h hub)
- Other hubs/hubsets
- 700c wheels/wheelsets
- 32h DT Swiss 1.2 rims
- 32h Deep V rims with machined brake surfaces
- 32h Mavic CXP 14
- road framesets (size 55-60cm)
^^ :eek: Wow. :thumb: ^^
Campy Crankset for square taper, semi-modern (not fluted). 170-175, good rings (Veloce, Chorus, Athena, etc).
Campy calipers, recessed mount.
Campy 8-sp cassette w/lock ring.
Quill seatpost, alloy, for 27.2 tube.
Bullhorn bar 25.4 clamp size
New Tiagra triple crankset (9-sp)
Almost new Dura Ace 7700 triple crankset
Shimano 600EX crank set, FD (clamp AND braze-on), RD
Octallink triple bb (English)
Octalink triple bb (Italian)
Shimano 105 (1055) aero levers w/black hoods
DiaCompe BRS black aero levers w/black hoods
Shimano RSX low-mount FD (triple) 28.6 clamp
Shimano Sora RD
Shimano Dura Ace FD 7403 28.6
Suntour "Blaze" black FD 31.8 double
Campy Chorus? metal "cartridge BB, double, English
Campy 980 FD/RD
Campy Super Record aero/non-aero brake levers, no hoods.
Universal AER calipers, recessed mount, QR, levers (non-aero) w/like new hoods.
Universal AER calipers, recessed mount, QR, levers (non-aero) w/decent hoods.
Sakae "Blaze" double crankset, square taper, good rings 52/42
Shimano Exage double crankset, black, rings are black Sakae "Power Rings" square taper
Shimano Exage calipers, 1 set, without QR
2 Tange chro-mo forks, (2 black 1 marbled grey), 700c, from Ironman bikes (56cm)
NR shifters/FD/RD pat 84
Syncro 1 shifters w/6 and 7 sp inserts
Athena RD (compatible w/Syncro 1's inserts)
- Wheelset: Shimano 600 hubs laced 3x to 700c Saturae/Specialized 36h eyeletted clinchers. Comes with skewers.
- Shimano RSX STI shifters 3x7 speed
- 5, 6, 7 speed freewheels. One of the six speed ones is Shimano 600 and has <100 miles on it. (Not shown: two Shimano eight speed freewheels)
- Specialized SPD mtb shoes (new) size 37
- Nite Rider Ultrafazer max bike light (new)
- Shimano english bottom brackets: cartridge type UN54 127mm (new) and spindle type 112mm
- Shimano flat bar rapid fire type shifters, one is 7 speed and the other is 8. (I also have flat bar three speed triple shifters to go with these)
- Tektro V-brakes (4 sets, maybe more if I can find them)
- Shimano SPD cleats with hardware
- SPD cleat protectors (several set, all new)
- Look Delta cleats: red/full 9 degree float, barely used
- Shimano Altus cantilever brakes
- Misc. canti and V-brake parts. (I have more of this. Ask, if you need anything in particular.)
- canti hanger for 1-1/8" steerer forks (new)
- Two sets of Dia compe XCM cantis with straddle cables and hardware
Want: What you have.
More to come!
I wouldn't say no to a nicer (Cro-Mo, butted) frame if I could trade for what I have or if the cash price is right.
ISO, dust caps for this crank... Going on my Trek 510.
In another deal.... ISO a decent clean functional set of late 70's modolo brakes with usable hoods... Nice model in clean shape, if possible.
Have: Nice Suntour Superbe crank complete with rings. As seen on the 510 in question... Which is the bike I want to Modolos for... Well, doesn't
HAVE to be Modolo brakes I guess, when it gets right down to it. They do have to be reputable, stop well, and not Shimano or Dia Compe. Early
aero, or non are okay.
No love for Shimano on that beautiful Trek?
Need Shimano Italian thread triple bb 6500 V1
Getting Shimano 6500 octalink for triple crank, english thread, will need Italian thread... included in Ebay buy for the Ultegra triple crank
Believe I need the V1, not V2 style.
Internal washers and nipples for Wolber Profil A rims. Need 64.
Bikedued that is really a nice Trek; is it a 79 and does it have Campy drops? Also, I'm kind of wondering why you have that head knocker in your pack?
That's for riding on the bad side of town.
Schwinn World Sport:
Montarino: Swiss threaded bottom Bracket (Includes original)
Corsaro Frame: New Green Powder coat.
Looking for a 24" frame, willing to trade all for one frame, or a mix, or just frame for frame.
PM me for additional photos or more information.
eboard17, no fork on that raleigh? Are thos simplex drop outs?
I do have the fork.
Does not have simplex drop outs.
I have original wheels and simplex rear and front derailleurs and I believe Shifters, Ill just have to round them up.
Also have stronglight crankset for it but its a long story.
rat fink, any chance you have a Shimano 28.6mm clamp road triple front derailleur and a 9s Shimano rear derailleur in that line up of mechs?
Campagnolo 10 sp Centaur triple FD - 32mm clamp-on. Used, very good condition, 1732 miles on it. Silver, 2006 model.
Trade for - ? I can always use a Cinelli stem (100mm or so), dual (or single) groove shallow drop bars, small 48-52cm frame sets - Hi-tensile ok, as long as they are decent shape and buildable/salable - think Schwinn Traveler, Centurion DLX, etc.
Bridgestone 100 58cm
GT LTS 19"
Specialized 17" aluminum
Specialized 19" aluminum
Paramount OS 56cm
Schwinn Suburban 56cm
Shimano freewheel hubs laced to Araya 27"
Front RX100 laced to Mavic 700c clincher
Wheelset not pictured: Schwinn 27" steel wheels
just picked up 59cm della santa road bike slx. want to trade for something a bit smaller(54-57cm. maybe)
Hey guys. Up for trade is a Stronglight 93 crankset without the chain rings. It has the original Stronglight dust caps. They've been rethreaded for BSA. I'm looking for anything really. Some SIDI road shoes, a nice saddle, Silca pump, etc. Actually, those are my 3 main big ones...
I'm also looking for the spoke-side part of my Campy RD cage...
The cranks exhibit some very light, milky oxidation near the pedal threads and some scratches all around. I have some pictures from awhile back showing that stuff. They're 170mm.
English 68mm cup & loose ball BB of 125-127mm. Any taper will work, but must have hollow axle.
White Benotto, 2 rolls.
Single or dual sided SPD pedals.
Looking for toeclips to fit these Campy pedals. I believe they are early Chorus Aero.
Lots of odds and ends to trade or purchase outright.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:39 PM.|