Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 483 of 556 FirstFirst ... 383433473481482483484485493533 ... LastLast
Results 12,051 to 12,075 of 13894
  1. #12051
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    Lotus Legend (1982), Lotus Excelle Mixte (1984), Lotus Classique (1984)
    Posts
    123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ISO: 700c Wheelset--ideally mid 80's and japanese (ukai, araya, wolbers)

    I have front wheel (ukai, shimano 600EX)..

    but it's surprisingly difficult finding a rear wheel only for a decent price.

    HAVE:

    A bunch of random stuff--i've listed it elsewhere on this thread but there is more.

    I'm in NYC/Brooklyn..i'd prefer to deal locally.

  2. #12052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    52
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In search of Low Trail Trek, full 531. 24" or 60cm, rough cosmetics but needs to be clean threads and straight. I posted in the "frame trade game" thread. best way to reach me wooba.flores@gmail.com

  3. #12053
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ISO: Continental 4 Season tire. I have one but would like another to match it.

    Have a few things I could trade, let's talk.
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  4. #12054
    Senior Member jeirvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Baltimore
    My Bikes
    Too many to count. No wait: eight. I have eight bikes.
    Posts
    1,754
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ISO: 172.5 cranks. Campy, 70s/80s Japanese, French even.
    I have several sets of nicer 170 and 175 cranks that I could trade. Whatcha got?
    The man who dies with the most toys…is dead. - Rootboy

  5. #12055
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeirvine View Post
    ISO: 172.5 cranks. Campy, 70s/80s Japanese, French even.
    I have several sets of nicer 170 and 175 cranks that I could trade. Whatcha got?
    Tricolor.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  6. #12056
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    ISO: Continental 4 Season tire. I have one but would like another to match it.

    Have a few things I could trade, let's talk.
    Just buy 6 Ultra Sports, and the tire life of those 6 vs. 1 GP 4-Season would be about the same...just sayin...
    ...I may actually have a 4-season in my monster's closet. I'll check.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  7. #12057
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    Just buy 6 Ultra Sports, and the tire life of those 6 vs. 1 GP 4-Season would be about the same...just sayin...
    ...I may actually have a 4-season in my monster's closet. I'll check.
    And about 6X the flats too. Hate those tires with a passion.
    Please check though if you have a 4 Season, that would be awesome.
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  8. #12058
    Senior Member toytech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    san leandro
    My Bikes
    enough bikes to qualify for Hoarders......
    Posts
    1,447
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Way out there but... any interest in trading bass guitar or upright bass gear for vintage bikes/parts ? I am seriously jonesing to get back into playing again. I have a 60's Frejus, a 70's Atala full chrome track bike, and a resto mod Colnago Mexico. The Atala and Frejus are ~55cm the Colnago 57cm and I am located in Northern California in the East Bay area.
    pretty random I know, but there has to be other bass playing bike nerds out there..
    Chris
    "Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day."--Harry S. Truman

  9. #12059
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by toytech View Post
    Way out there but... any interest in trading bass guitar or upright bass gear for vintage bikes/parts ? I am seriously jonesing to get back into playing again. I have a 60's Frejus, a 70's Atala full chrome track bike, and a resto mod Colnago Mexico. The Atala and Frejus are ~55cm the Colnago 57cm and I am located in Northern California in the East Bay area.
    pretty random I know, but there has to be other bass playing bike nerds out there..
    Chris
    I have an acoustic bass I'm trying to fix, but it's not worth an Ironman frame....

    ISO: 28h front Ultegra hub (6500 or 6600)
    Have: a few FD's, tell me what you need...my head is spinning lately.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  10. #12060
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    I have an acoustic bass I'm trying to fix, but it's not worth an Ironman frame....

    ISO: 28h front Ultegra hub (6500 or 6600)
    Have: a few FD's, tell me what you need...my head is spinning lately.
    Any luck on the 4 Season?
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  11. #12061
    aka: Dr. Cannondale rccardr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    My Bikes
    I'd rather not count how many, thank you
    Posts
    2,462
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Robbie, I just happen tp have a NOS Ultegra front hub with 28 holes. I'll put it in the box with that, um, other stuff that's going out to you.
    Hard at work in the Secret Underground Laboratory...

  12. #12062
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    Tricolor.
    Are you interested in Ist edition Dura Ace Blue Anodized grankset in 170? Pretty rare bird.
    Last edited by Fred Smedley; 04-15-14 at 05:54 AM.

  13. #12063
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have Dura Ace Ist edition Blue anodized crankset Want Tricolor 172.5 or Something 172.5 -175

    Have Dia-Compe Gran Compe 500 caliper set F/R, these are long reach single pivot , will upgrade your 27 inch wheels to 700c no problem . Currently on a Raleigh International.
    Want a nice centerpull set of ?. Have a Orphan Shimano Tourney , so a rear would set me up , Or?

    Have Suntour X4050 RD & Accushift Paddle 7 speed indexed shifters , and a 21-X? suntour 7 freewheel goes with shifters. Shifters might be useful for mountain dropbar set up. Need Tricolor front brifter

    Have a 31.6 X 350 Blacl Ritchey Pro seatpost
    Need a 27.2 X 400 black seatpost
    Last edited by Fred Smedley; 04-15-14 at 06:02 AM.

  14. #12064
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Any luck on the 4 Season?
    I have to move some stuff to get in the closet the monster lives in. All my tires are in there.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  15. #12065
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Smedley View Post
    Are you interested in Ist edition Dura Ace Blue Anodized grankset in 170? Pretty rare bird.
    Sure, let me check both tricolor cranksets to see the crankarm lengths.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  16. #12066
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rccardr View Post
    Robbie, I just happen tp have a NOS Ultegra front hub with 28 holes. I'll put it in the box with that, um, other stuff that's going out to you.
    Making my day, you is. I will return same, if possible.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  17. #12067
    Senior Member truckface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    My Bikes
    '77 U08, '80 Bob Jackson tourer, '82 Stumpjumper, '84 Trek 720
    Posts
    99
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ISO: 8 speed shimano-friendly cassette for touring. Something in the 12-34t range. I'd order the Rivendell one but they're out of stock.

    Have: Buncha random stuff. Suntour Symmetric Shifters? High-flange Normandy hub?

  18. #12068
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Smedley View Post
    Have a 31.6 X 350 Blacl Ritchey Pro seatpost
    Need a 27.2 X 400 black seatpost
    Let's see a pic of that seatpost please.

    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    I have to move some stuff to get in the closet the monster lives in. All my tires are in there.
    Ok cool, just let me know.
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  19. #12069
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Let's see a pic of that seatpost please.




  20. #12070
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Smedley View Post
    Darn, not the one I'm looking for, thanks anyway.
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  21. #12071
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Darn, not the one I'm looking for, thanks anyway.
    What one are you looking for? I have another 400mm long.

  22. #12072
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Smedley View Post
    What one are you looking for? I have another 400mm long.
    Actually, I need to just buy the one I need. The post I thought I had for trade is actually destined for a different frame, I forgot about that. My bad.
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  23. #12073
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    17,326
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    Actually, I need to just buy the one I need. The post I thought I had for trade is actually destined for a different frame, I forgot about that. My bad.
    I like the Ritchey Pro seatposts, especially if you cut them to fit, as light as most carbons. I just sold a Giant Connect 30.6/400 New on eBay, and a Kore I-Beam 31.6 NIB on eBay, was fairly disappointed in the price, but what can you do? I've offered a carbon post for the 27.2 Ritchey Pro I traded away; the guy won't deal. Like a Thomson or 3T, a lot of alloy seatposts are just as good.

    If I'd have known a Ritchey Pro cradle would fit the Kore and make it a rail-type, I'd have kept it and bought the cradle.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Who drummed for Thoreau?

    1986 Centurion Ironman
    1987 D'Arienzo SLX
    2002 Douglas Vector (gravel)
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  24. #12074
    Senior Member shoota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    My Bikes
    1987 Trek 560
    Posts
    3,647
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    I like the Ritchey Pro seatposts, especially if you cut them to fit, as light as most carbons. I just sold a Giant Connect 30.6/400 New on eBay, and a Kore I-Beam 31.6 NIB on eBay, was fairly disappointed in the price, but what can you do? I've offered a carbon post for the 27.2 Ritchey Pro I traded away; the guy won't deal. Like a Thomson or 3T, a lot of alloy seatposts are just as good.

    If I'd have known a Ritchey Pro cradle would fit the Kore and make it a rail-type, I'd have kept it and bought the cradle.
    I'm picky, what can I say?
    2005 Cannondale six13
    2014 Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2

  25. #12075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,689
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    Sure, let me check both tricolor cranksets to see the crankarm lengths.
    I can get betther closeup when I get them off .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •