Wanted: Either Shimano 6500 or 7700 double crankset (or crank arms) in 170mm or 172.5mm.
The nicer the condition the happier the rebuild. In a dream world, as NOS as possible and 170mm would make the Zunow and rider happiest. 7700 preferred but glad to get a nice 6500.
(1) Barely used vintage Bernard Hinault Turbo saddle in black suede
(2) A couple of Terry Fly's with titanium rails; one black, one blue in superb used condition
(3) Miscellaneous Campy bits (NIB front derailleur, NIB DT friction shifters + NIB toe clips one small and one medium set). I believe the FD is Nuovo Record and the friction shifters are Grand Record. Not sure if I want to part with the Campy but would consider it if the crankset is worth it
(4) NOS black Cinelli toeclips, NOS Cinelli Domino stem (entire black top is hinged and folds forward for handlebar swap)
(5) NIB 6sp Shimano 600EX corncob (13-14-15-16-17-18)
(6) Mavic handlebar 42cm
(7)More bits lying around. Vintage mtb bars, levers, front derailleurs, roller stems.
PM for pics on any items you are interested in bartering for.