Still working on the bottom bracket in that '87 Fuso. LBS had no luck so I took it home and declared all-out war.
You can see I got the axle out. I then was able to get that "locknut" off but now I'm looking at these threads sticking out of the bb. The inside of the bb has an aluminum sleeve. I am now banging and chiseling on what's left and I'm able to get spray lube down into the bb threads. Hopefully, the rest of the cartridge will come out.
On the drive side, I'm slowly dremeling out notches so my Park FR-6 freewheel removal tool can get a good grip; maybe I can then wrench the thing out of there.