Time for the bi-monthly "help me date this Colnago" thread! Woo-hoo!
I am trying to date (and identify model of) a Colnago frame with the following build characteristics. There are no decals on this bike.
- Columbus SL tubing
- "short" Campagnolo dropouts
- "tapered" Colnago lettering on seat stay caps
- 2 top tube brake cable braze ons
- under BB cable routing
- Club on lower headlug only
- lugged, semi-sloping crown with club in the middle of a "C"
- shifter boss braze ons
- COLNAGO stamped into both chainstays
- chrome fork
- crome dropouts and drive-side stay
- club on top of rear brake bridge
- braze-on front der. tab
- water bottle bosses on downtube only
- "0258" stamped on right rear dropout