Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 105 of 966 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,625 of 24143
  1. #2601
    Senior Member leftthread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Land of Cheese
    Posts
    745
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicago Al View Post
    That Centurion Turbo is now mine!
    Glad you bagged it. BIG pictures, please.

  2. #2602
    Senior Member 3373jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    My Bikes
    Titan (Columbus SLX) = STOLEN January 2011. 1991 gary fisher proCaliber - currently upgrading - might go cyclocross style? Some other non-mentionable carbonfiber rides...
    Posts
    485
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac...554722716.html



    butchered dented Raleigh International...

  3. #2603
    Junior Member norcalroadbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    My Bikes
    08' Specialized Tarmac Elite and Univega Gran Premio
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm looking for some medium sized jerseys and a bike trainer. PM if you have either.

  4. #2604
    Super Moderator cb400bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI
    Posts
    7,405
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Centurion Turbo 54cm 1983 - $250

    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/1538703575.html

    No pics.
    Laterally stiff yet vertically compliant.

    Viscount Aerospace Pro Trek 770 Cannondale Synapse

  5. #2605
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Tempe, AZ
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a gold-plated Lambert for $250.

    http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/bik/1554600646.html


    Is that the infamous death fork?

  6. #2606
    Super Moderator cb400bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI
    Posts
    7,405
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nickkoto View Post
    Is that the infamous death fork?
    I believe so.
    Laterally stiff yet vertically compliant.

    Viscount Aerospace Pro Trek 770 Cannondale Synapse

  7. #2607
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    My Bikes
    1982 3Rensho, 1996 Serotta Atlanta-Spruce, 1996 Serotta Atlants-fade, 2012 Cannondale CAAD 10, 2008 Jamis Sputnik
    Posts
    2,047
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1993 Bridgestone RB-1, 8-Speed - $900 (Lake Forest)

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1555235358.html

    1993 Bridgestone RB-1, 8-speed
    Size 57.5cm
    This RB-1 is 1 of 1,000 produced. The frame was stripped then powder coated. After the powder coat was done, the Bridgestone transfer was applied to the down tube and a clear coat was placed over the top to seal it. There isn't a single bit of rust or corrosion on the entire bike.
    The component groupo is Campagnolo, including the hubs.
    The 1993 RB-1 also has a special fork crown designed by Tom Ritchey which was exclusive to this year and model only.
    This bike is in absolutely excellent condition. I'm not exagerating. This bike doesn't have any mechanical flaws nor is it in need of any attention. It looks, sounds, rides and feels like a brand new bike.
    I really hate to sell it but I have to get rid of some toys.
    Here is a breakdown of the components:
    Stem - Cinelli
    Bars - Cinelli
    Hoods/Shifters - Campagnolo Mirage
    Cranks - Campagnolo Athena (172.5 with 53/39 Chainrings)
    Front Derailleur - Campagnolo Chorus
    Rear Derailleur - Campagnolo Chorus
    Cassette - 8-Speed 13/26
    Brakes - Campagnolo (vintage)
    Hubs - Campagnolo
    Rims - Mavic Open Pro
    Pedals - Look Arc
    I prefer local pickup but am willing to ship. If shipping is necessary, I will use a road bike specific box and everything will be well padded and properly packaged.
    I have plenty of high res photos. Just contact me and I'll send them via email.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  8. #2608
    Senior Member Quixotegut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Norfolk, VA
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Gold mine.

    http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/1555250780.html

    Bikes are from a private collection and are in excellent or near new condition.
    1985 Eddy Merckx 54cm Corsa Extra Campagnolo Super Record $1200.
    1973 Schwinn (P-13-9 60cm) Black Race Version Paramount less than 500miles $1500.00.
    1973 Mercian 57cm full 531 Reynolds Camppagnolo and Dura Ace first issue less than 150 original miles not one scratch $1200
    484-1678 Mon-Fri 4pm-7pm Sat 10am - 4pm, No Sundays





    Sucks to being broke.

  9. #2609
    Senior Member auchencrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,131
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Old Pedal powered Rickshaw.

    http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/bik/1555262042.html

    Indonesian Pedalled Rickshaw, Antique - $1500 (Fountain, MI)

    Date: 2010-01-16, 9:33AM EST

    Reply to: sale-vekut-1555262042@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    Old Pedal powered Rickshaw.
    From the island Java in Indonesia. We don`t know how old it is, but its very old.
    It is in good operating condition
    Good brakes and new steering bearings.
    $2500.00 or best offer.


  10. #2610

  11. #2611
    )) <> (( illwafer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    2,400
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    San Diego CL:

    FUKAYA: $165 54cm
    Suntour VX Components. Mavic MA2 Rims. Nitto Universaide Bars, SR stem and seatpost. "Champion" butted frame, blue with chrome fork crowns.

    http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/1555305155.html

    Wish I was shorter

  12. #2612
    Senior Member SingeDebile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    $250 serotta looks to be around 55cmish


    http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/1555729132.html
    bike bike
    ,/(looking for high end steel frames in the larger then life sizes of 68-70cm)
    69cm Romic 'Sport Tourer/Porteur'

  13. #2613
    Senior Member Chicago Al's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Chicago, the leafy NW side
    Posts
    2,191
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Specialized Stumpjumper, 1989 from my cursory research, $200 on Chicago CL from a flipper I have not seen post before. I don't know if this is a good deal at $200 or not, I am guessing not if it's not original. I just had some good luck so...

    (Seller may be missing out as he calls it a 'Stuntjumper' and his pics are awful.)

    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2743/...18f65a69_b.jpg

    Winter Sale-stuntJumper-Specialized - $200 (BLack Stone bike shop southchicago)
    Date: 2010-01-15, 4:43PM CST
    Reply to: sale-pxjjp-1554572000@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



    new tires
    nice used wheel set
    five point full tune up
    buildup for a nice commute
    Feel free to call xxxxxxx

    * Location: BLack Stone bike shop southchicago
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

  14. #2614
    Bianchi Goddess Bianchigirll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Camp Hill, PA
    My Bikes
    Too many to list here check my signature.
    Posts
    20,162
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    that paramount is very nice. too bad the Mercian is too small. however for that money I may go and check on the Santana pposting I saw on CL the other day. but then I need a stoker
    Bianchis '87 Sport SX, '90 Proto (2), '91 Boarala 'cross, '93 Project 3, '88 Trofeo, '86 Volpe, '89 Axis, '79 Mixte SOLD, '99 Mega Pro XL Ti, '97 Ti Megatube, , '90 something Vento 603,

    Others but still loved,; '80 RIGI, '80 Batavus Professional, '87 Cornelo, '86 Bertoni (sold), '09 Motobecane SS, '98 Hetchins M.O., '09 K2 Mainframe, '89 Trek 2000, '?? Jane Doe (still on the drawing board), '90ish Haro Escape

  15. #2615
    Klaus Pierre-Action Star BOBSONATOR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Off the front
    My Bikes
    86' Samurai Shogun
    Posts
    289
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RED ALERT!!!

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1555908761.html

    Dave Moulton Campagnolo Road Bike - $499 (Costa Mesa, CA)


  16. #2616
    Senior Member bidaci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Suburban Boston
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SingeDebile View Post
    $250 serotta looks to be around 55cmish


    http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/1555729132.html
    Oh boy, now you did it ... Anyone know of a bike shop that would pack it up and ship for this guy that I could refer him to?
    Bill

    - Serotta Columbus III - Aegis Trident SS TT - Trek 8000zx -

  17. #2617
    Paceline Lead Blocker
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBSONATOR View Post
    RED ALERT!!!

    http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/1555908761.html

    Dave Moulton Campagnolo Road Bike - $499 (Costa Mesa, CA)

    I would go check this out, but no way I can do it until Monday. It'll be gone by then. Looks too small for me anyway....56cm is my guess.

    Posting is gone, bike is surely gone too. anyone on here get it?
    Last edited by P4D; 01-16-10 at 11:06 PM.

  18. #2618
    Senior Member cycleheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York Metro Area
    My Bikes
    1995 Trek 720 Multi-Track, 1994 Cannondale M600, 1991 Schwinn CrossCut, 1984 Raleigh Touring 18, 1981 Fuji S12S (18 spd), 1978 Bridgestone Kabuki Diamond Touring
    Posts
    3,395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Girl's 1956 Schwinn 3-Speed Corvette @ $199 (Newtown, CT)

    Schwin 1956 Girls 3 Speed Bicycle - $199 (Newtown, CT)

    http://nwct.craigslist.org/bik/1522814068.html

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-23, 3:09PM EST
    Reply to: sale-2drr9-1522814068@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Collectible/Antique Girls Schwin 1956 Red Corvette Bicycle. In good condition.

    Call: 203-xxx-xxxx

    Location: Newtown, CT
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



    PostingID: 1522814068

  19. #2619
    Senior Member cycleheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York Metro Area
    My Bikes
    1995 Trek 720 Multi-Track, 1994 Cannondale M600, 1991 Schwinn CrossCut, 1984 Raleigh Touring 18, 1981 Fuji S12S (18 spd), 1978 Bridgestone Kabuki Diamond Touring
    Posts
    3,395
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Ladies Motobecane 10-speed Mixte @ $49 (Northwest CT Craig's List)

    Motobecane 10 speed Womens Bike - $49 (Harwinton)
    http://nwct.craigslist.org/bik/1519012529.html

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-12-20, 8:36PM EST
    Reply to: sale-z3jhx-1519012529@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Nice condition Women's Motobecane 10 speed bike for sale. A tune-up, some dust cleaning, the padded handlebars should be replaced. Other than that, just a few scratches.
    This is a very good price an a very good quality bicycle. Contact me if you have any further questions. Dana cell 860-485-2160


    Location: Harwinton
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



    PostingID: 1519012529

  20. #2620
    Senior Member SingeDebile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    593
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bad news on the serotta, there was too big of a reaction for it (maybe my posting it here was partly to blame hehe)... the guy is now selling it at a silent auction.
    bike bike
    ,/(looking for high end steel frames in the larger then life sizes of 68-70cm)
    69cm Romic 'Sport Tourer/Porteur'

  21. #2621
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    15,151
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    ANOTHER RED ALERT.... Looks to be an 89-92 Pinarello Montello
    Has Dura Ace 7400 STI group, guy has no price, 54cm.

    http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/1556068421.html

    If he pulls that "I'm waiting on a better offer" crap, bail. Any listing on CL without a price is just a guy auctioning off the item.

    Classic 21" Pinarello Racing Bike (North Raleigh)

    Date: 2010-01-16, 5:49PM EST
    Reply to: sale-2qerr-1556068421@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



    Was given this Pinarello Italian made racing bike by a family member, and have not used it. It is a 21 inch frame. Do not know much about it, but this is what I do know. It is red in color, has chrome forks, Dura-Ace (Shimano) components, Look clip-less pedals. I have a brand new Bell helmet, never worn, and new pair of Shimano SPD SL size 42, or size 8.5 in US shoes. These clip-less shoes were used with this bike twice around the block!!! Make me a reasonable offer, and we can go from there. I know the bike was more then $2500.00 new. Please ask any questions that I did not answer. Thank you!

    • Location: North Raleigh
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

    PostingID: 1556068421

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    Perhaps you didn't really hear what you thought I said...
    ...or maybe you did, and that's why you're so mad.


    1979 Centurion Semi Pro
    1982 Lotus Classique
    1986 De Rosa Professional SLX
    1987 D'Arienzo (Basso) SLX
    1995 Hot Tubes TT
    1998 Kestrel KM 40 Airfoil
    2006 Cinelli XLR8R-2
    2011 Eddy Merckx EMX3
    2014 Wraith Hustle

  22. #2622
    Paceline Lead Blocker
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    ANOTHER RED ALERT.... Looks to be an 89-92 Pinarello Montello
    Has Dura Ace 7400 STI group, guy has no price, 54cm.

    http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/1556068421.html

    If he pulls that "I'm waiting on a better offer" crap, bail. Any listing on CL without a price is just a guy auctioning off the item.

    Classic 21" Pinarello Racing Bike (North Raleigh)

    Date: 2010-01-16, 5:49PM EST
    Reply to: sale-2qerr-1556068421@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



    Was given this Pinarello Italian made racing bike by a family member, and have not used it. It is a 21 inch frame. Do not know much about it, but this is what I do know. It is red in color, has chrome forks, Dura-Ace (Shimano) components, Look clip-less pedals. I have a brand new Bell helmet, never worn, and new pair of Shimano SPD SL size 42, or size 8.5 in US shoes. These clip-less shoes were used with this bike twice around the block!!! Make me a reasonable offer, and we can go from there. I know the bike was more then $2500.00 new. Please ask any questions that I did not answer. Thank you!


    • Location: North Raleigh
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


    PostingID: 1556068421
    I wish I was a little bit smaller.....or this bike was 8cm bigger...

  23. #2623
    sultan of schwinn EjustE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    Posts
    3,594
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This looks like a Raleigh Sports in great shape (not sure about the saddle, though) :

    http://cnj.craigslist.org/bik/1556430794.html

    1964 Raliegh 3 speed - $50 (middletown)


    This is my moms 3 speed that has ben hanging in my garage for its whole life needs pedals and a good cleaning all prg

    -E

    still stuck in the '80s; '70s were good as well, but i severely dislike tubulars.
    I tri...

  24. #2624
    Senior Member VintageTrek85's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    My Bikes
    1982 Trek 311, 1985 Trek 420
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1984 Rossin - Full Campagnolo Super Record - $1400

    Classic Italian 1984 Rossin, 54cm top tube- $1400/cash - complete bike. Willing to sell just frame/fork/headset to right buyer.
    This is a classic Italian Rossin from approximately 1984. Complete Campagnolo Super Record gruppo with pantographed chainring and Pantographed Cinelli stem. There are less than 100 miles on it since a complete rebuild of the headset, bottom bracket and both hubs.

    Component List:

    Rear Dérailleur - Campagnolo Super Record (Suntour pulleys)
    Front Dérailleur - Campagnolo Super Record
    Chain - Regina Hollow pin
    Brake Calipers - Campagnolo Record script logo
    Brake Levers - Campagnolo Super Record with new hoods
    Brake Pads- Campagnolo Record, exc condition w/wheel guides
    Crankset - Campagnolo Super Record 170mm - 4 in a circle date code.
    Chainrings - Campagnolo SR 53 (pantographed)/42 tooth exc. cond.
    Bottom Bracket - Campagnolo Super Record (titanium w/titanium bolts)
    Headset - Campagnolo Super Record
    Shift Levers - Campagnolo Record
    Seat Post - Campagnolo Super Record 27.2
    Stem - Cinelli 100mm Pantographed
    Bars- Cinelli 64-40
    Wheels - Saturne HC-19 36 hole clinchers, built by Wheelworks - Continental Ultra Gatorskin tires (can substitute tubulars if so desired)
    Freewheel - Regina CX-S 13-19 6 speed
    Saddle - White Selle Italia Turbo Gel (very rare, practically new)
    Hubs - Campagnolo Record
    Brake Cable Casing - Jagwire White, just installed.



    http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/1548477547.html
    It never gets easier, you just go faster.

  25. #2625
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah, thats the same rossin thats been on for the past month at least. great bike but too high!!! that goes for about 800.00 on ebay. i personally love the bike but not at that price. i bought one with a ghibli bb for 500.00 in mint condition with super record. thats what i would pay for that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageTrek85 View Post
    1984 Rossin - Full Campagnolo Super Record - $1400

    Classic Italian 1984 Rossin, 54cm top tube- $1400/cash - complete bike. Willing to sell just frame/fork/headset to right buyer.
    This is a classic Italian Rossin from approximately 1984. Complete Campagnolo Super Record gruppo with pantographed chainring and Pantographed Cinelli stem. There are less than 100 miles on it since a complete rebuild of the headset, bottom bracket and both hubs.

    Component List:

    Rear Dérailleur - Campagnolo Super Record (Suntour pulleys)
    Front Dérailleur - Campagnolo Super Record
    Chain - Regina Hollow pin
    Brake Calipers - Campagnolo Record script logo
    Brake Levers - Campagnolo Super Record with new hoods
    Brake Pads- Campagnolo Record, exc condition w/wheel guides
    Crankset - Campagnolo Super Record 170mm - 4 in a circle date code.
    Chainrings - Campagnolo SR 53 (pantographed)/42 tooth exc. cond.
    Bottom Bracket - Campagnolo Super Record (titanium w/titanium bolts)
    Headset - Campagnolo Super Record
    Shift Levers - Campagnolo Record
    Seat Post - Campagnolo Super Record 27.2
    Stem - Cinelli 100mm Pantographed
    Bars- Cinelli 64-40
    Wheels - Saturne HC-19 36 hole clinchers, built by Wheelworks - Continental Ultra Gatorskin tires (can substitute tubulars if so desired)
    Freewheel - Regina CX-S 13-19 6 speed
    Saddle - White Selle Italia Turbo Gel (very rare, practically new)
    Hubs - Campagnolo Record
    Brake Cable Casing - Jagwire White, just installed.



    http://tucson.craigslist.org/bik/1548477547.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •