Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 54 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556641041545541054 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 27804
  1. #1326
    Senior Member tmh657's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    2,185
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieTunes View Post
    Went fast, too.
    It was nice. I would have kept it if it fit me. The 500 EX group seems fairly plain but it brakes and shifts pretty darn good.

  2. #1327
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16,303
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It fit me, and I may have gone after it on a different venue, put a 600 STI group on it.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    ..someday, there will be a day...

    1984 Lotus Classique
    1987 D'Arienzo (Basso) SLX
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle
    2015 Wraith Paycheck (pending)

  3. #1328
    Port Rocket-Sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boston
    My Bikes
    1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2005 Calfee Dragonfly Pro
    Posts
    5,251
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just hope it comes with the proprietary seatpost.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1417030498.html

    63cm Schwinn aluminum frame - $50 (Brighton)

    Date: 2009-10-11, 7:48PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-ff7vs-1417030498@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    Well used 63cm Schwinn aluminum frame, still have some parts on it.


    • Location: Brighton
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests





    PostingID: 1417030498

  4. #1329
    Port Rocket-Sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boston
    My Bikes
    1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2005 Calfee Dragonfly Pro
    Posts
    5,251
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope someone snagged this up!
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1416985203.html
    free...Ross Professional model_on curb (camb line)

    Date: 2009-10-11, 7:12PM EDT
    Reply to: see below

    No connection to owner or location


    On the curb waiting for your restoration or fix up. Silver steel lugged- no significant rust- decent wheels- flat tires
    Good quality deraillier and crankset
    6-8 Oxford st in Cambridge........just 10 blocks past Star Mkt. Almost Belmont
    <<>>



    • Location: camb line
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests






    PostingID: 1416985203

  5. #1330
    Port Rocket-Sauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Boston
    My Bikes
    1990 Fuji Ace, 1990 Bridgestone RB-1, 1995 Independent Fabrications Track, 2005 Calfee Dragonfly Pro
    Posts
    5,251
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1416257234.html
    Gitane Tandem - $1000 (Fort Hill, Boston)

    Date: 2009-10-11, 1:09PM EDT
    Reply to: sale-bjspw-1416257234@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    GITANE TANDEM FOR SALE
    $1,000

    This Gitane tandem is ready for serious touring or public charity rides. Everything works. Bought new in 1971, it has about a thousand miles on it mostly in the first ten years. At the time it was new Gitane tandems were most popular high end, mass produced tandem bicycle. You could see more Gitane tandems at bicycle rallies than any other brand. On this bike rear handlebar shifters can be operated by either rider. There is a wide lady’s saddle in the back. The gear range, 25 to 112, is extra wide for touring. Come and give “The answer true” a test ride!

    Frame size: 24 front, 21-1/4 rear.
    Top Tube height off the ground: 33-1/2 front, 32-1/2 rear.
    Wheels: 36 spokes, front & rear
    Tires: 27-1/4 front, 650 mm rear
    Brakes: Mafac Center pull on rims, large drum brake on rear axle.
    Derailleurs: Shimano front with a long cage, Suntour rear with a long arm
    Handlebars: Dropped bars front and rear.
    Luggage racks: Generic, front and rear.
    Pedals: With toe clips and straps and bright reflector tape.
    Cranks and chainwheels: TA, triple front c/w.
    Eccentric front bottom bracket for adjusting tension on timing chain
    Original Gitane decals. Red reflector tape and two grass reflectors.
    Gear table: Beautifully designed for even and useful steps:
    -- 104 112
    -- 79 86
    38 68 73
    33 59 63
    25 45 --
    Bike sold with tools: A TA crank bolt wrench, a TA crank puller, and a pin spanner for the front left bottom bracket cup.







    • Location: Fort Hill, Boston
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



    PostingID: 1416257234

  6. #1331
    26 tpi nut. sailorbenjamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island (an obscure suburb of Connecticut)
    My Bikes
    one of each
    Posts
    5,538
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have spoken.

  7. #1332
    Senior Member cycleheimer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    New York Metro Area
    My Bikes
    1995 Trek 720 Multi-Track, 1994 Cannondale M600, 1991 Schwinn CrossCut, 1981 Fuji S12S (18 spd), 1978 Bridgestone Kabuki Diamond Touring
    Posts
    3,451
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pair of 26x1 1/4" gummys in NY;
    http://redirectingat.com/?id=42X1295...416909783.html

    *** Try Niagara for about $8 each (new) + S&H ***

  8. #1333
    Senior Member leftthread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Land of Cheese
    Posts
    782
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Sauce View Post
    Just hope it comes with the proprietary seatpost.
    http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/bik/1417030498.html

    63cm Schwinn aluminum frame - $50 (Brighton)

    photo of the post in this listing:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Schwinn-434-Alum...item4a9b39785f

  9. #1334
    Fat Guy on a Little Bike KonAaron Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    My Bikes
    Two wheeled ones
    Posts
    13,432
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Panasonic DX2000 in Philly for $130.

  10. #1335
    26 tpi nut. sailorbenjamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rhode Island (an obscure suburb of Connecticut)
    My Bikes
    one of each
    Posts
    5,538
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cycleheimer View Post
    Pair of 26x1 1/4" gummys in NY;
    http://redirectingat.com/?id=42X1295...416909783.html

    *** Try Niagara for about $8 each (new) + S&H ***
    oh.
    I have spoken.

  11. #1336
    Senior Member jamesj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    My Bikes
    1988 Raleigh Sport, 2006 Paul Frank Cruiser
    Posts
    750
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rare - Raleigh International Touring/Racing Bike

    Date: 2009-10-12, 2:05PM MST
    Reply to: sale-2hnrm-1418404215@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



    Up for sale is my very rare Raleigh International 12 speed racing/touring bike.
    Stored for years with very little road time.
    The International and The Professional were Raleigh's top of the line.
    Serial No. is M5-G531U There is a 73 stamped on the top head fork tube of the frame.
    At the Pro Bike shop they said that this bike and all parts are stock and in excellent condition.
    Rare name plate is "The Raleigh"
    Rims are Araya 700 with 700 x 25c tires
    Frame is Raleigh 555 SL Double butted Main Tubes of Chrome Moly
    Suntour ARX shifters, 2 front gears, 6 rear gears
    Velo seat
    Breaks are Dia Compe AC500 and AC250G
    Lugged frame, color is red and chrome
    Chrome seat stays, Chrome rear wheel stays and Chrome fork
    Center of handle bars etched " Sakae Custom" and "Road Champion"
    Height from ground to top of the horizontal frame tube is 31 and 3/4 inches
    This is a dream bike for the serious rider and collector.
    $950.00 or best offer .............First Craigs List then it's going on Ebay
    This bike can be seen in the Phoenix area and the Prescott area
    623-221-3030
    928-227-3772






  12. #1337
    Fuji Fan beech333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oswego, Il
    My Bikes
    Fuji Collector: Professional Super Record, 2 x Professional, 2 x The Newest, 2 x Design Series, Special Road Racer, and Titanium Record.
    Posts
    1,545
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like fun.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/bik/1418381510.html

    For sale is a PT -13 Trainer Biplane pedal plane made to almost perfect scale and color! Frame made from wood and aluminum and steel, with plactic trim around cockpit and windshield. 54" wingspan and 62" long. Great for ages 3+




    Seeking a 165mm Sugino Super Mighty track crankset.

  13. #1338
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    417
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesj View Post
    Rare - Raleigh International Touring/Racing Bike

    Date: 2009-10-12, 2:05PM MST
    Reply to: sale-2hnrm-1418404215@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]



    Up for sale is my very rare Raleigh International 12 speed racing/touring bike.
    Stored for years with very little road time.
    The International and The Professional were Raleigh's top of the line.
    Serial No. is M5-G531U There is a 73 stamped on the top head fork tube of the frame.
    At the Pro Bike shop they said that this bike and all parts are stock and in excellent condition.
    Rare name plate is "The Raleigh"
    Rims are Araya 700 with 700 x 25c tires
    Frame is Raleigh 555 SL Double butted Main Tubes of Chrome Moly
    Suntour ARX shifters, 2 front gears, 6 rear gears
    Velo seat
    Breaks are Dia Compe AC500 and AC250G
    Lugged frame, color is red and chrome
    Chrome seat stays, Chrome rear wheel stays and Chrome fork
    Center of handle bars etched " Sakae Custom" and "Road Champion"
    Height from ground to top of the horizontal frame tube is 31 and 3/4 inches
    This is a dream bike for the serious rider and collector.
    $950.00 or best offer .............First Craigs List then it's going on Ebay
    This bike can be seen in the Phoenix area and the Prescott area
    623-221-3030
    928-227-3772





    Really now? $950 for ARX?

  14. #1339
    Fanatic Dyermaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sonoma Mountain
    Posts
    346
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That Raleigh is worth 200$ at best.

    If it was the Red/Black Reynolds 531 model, different story.

  15. #1340
    On Your Right cb400bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Kalamazoo MI
    Posts
    9,421
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  16. #1341
    Senior Member fender1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Berwyn PA
    My Bikes
    I hate bikes!
    Posts
    4,673
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bruce Gordon for less than a Long Haul Trucker

    http://youngstown.craigslist.org/bik/1403094424.html

  17. #1342
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    307
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by melonbar123 View Post
    Really now? $950 for ARX?

    I was thinking the same thing. Anybody want to buy the Brooklyn
    bridge ??

    The same thing is happening around here .... Everybody with
    a gaspipe clunker thinks they have a highly collectable piece.





    Johnnybee.

  18. #1343
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    My Bikes
    Beekay
    Posts
    17
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vintage Men's CCM 1 speed Cruiser - $45 (Plateau - Centre Sud)
    Date: 2009-10-12, 11:24AM EDT
    Reply to: sale-gz9sv-1417688462@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    - $50 (East of Parc Lafontaine)

    Old school CCM men's coaster brake bike.
    May be ridden as is and would make a very interesting winter project.

    $45 takes it.


    * Location: Plateau - Centre Sud
    * it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests






    Is this worthed?
    Last edited by tony14; 10-12-09 at 07:52 PM. Reason: inserted picture

  19. #1344
    Senior Member slushlover2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/1418368278.html

    "New" 1998 Bianchi Premio - $300 (Far West)

    Date: 2009-10-12, 3:46PM CDT
    Reply to: sale-ngvwc-1418368278@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    This is a true time machine. I bought this 1998 Bianchi Premio from the original owner who bought it new and never rode it. It has been hanging in his garage since new!!! The parting flash is still on the tires and the chain and sprockets are perfectly clean. There are 2 tiny paint chips on the right seat stay, otherwise the paint and decals are perfect.
    The bike has a 55cm frame and is built of Tange Infinity tapered double butted steel tubing with a steel fork. It is a true sport touring bike with center and bottom eyelets on the fork and top and bottom eyelets on the rear.It has a Sugino TGP110 triple crank 28/38/48, 7 speed cassette 13/28 with Shimano Deore LX front derailleur and Acera X rear, downtube index shifters. This is as close as you will ever get to buying a brand new 1998 Bianchi at a bargain price. Even all the reflectors are still on it. I live about 150 miles from Chicago, but would meet halfway on either I-80 or I-88.


    • Location: Far West
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


    PostingID: 1418368278


    • Copyright © 20
    Colnago Super
    Colnago C50
    Litespeed Vortex
    Softride Powerwing

    Bettendorf, Iowa

  20. #1345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    246
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Classic Shogun Katana road bike - $159 (Spencer)
    http://worcester.craigslist.org/bik/1416440208.html
    A classic Japanese-built Shogun Katana road bike, probably late 1980's vintage. I haven't ridden a bicycle in too many years and don't think I ever will again so it should go to someone who can appreciate the bike and its craftsmanship. Shimano Light Action SIS derailleur on a 6-cog cassette mated to a 2-cog Sugino GP130 crank (for 12 speeds total), Suze Sealed-Tech hubs/Araya 32H 700c wheelset, Sakau FX headset, Shimano SLR brakes, Tange Infiniti CR-Mo tapered double-butted tube frame. All top-notch components of the time and all stock build. I believe this is a 53cm frame, but not sure how to measure it. What I do know is that it's just a touch too small for my 5' 10" 195lb build.

    All original, except for the Bicycle Alley water bottle and perhaps the Tailbones (soft) seat, but I don't know about that as this is the one that was on it when I bought it back in the mid-nineties.. Recent tires and tubes. There's a couple of nicks on the paint, but nothing is out of alignment or in any state of disrepair. This is one made before production was moved to Taiwan and soon after ceased altogether. Asking a very fair price for a roadworthy classic!



  21. #1346
    Senior Member brian3069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    My Bikes
    Raleigh Supercourse
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  22. #1347
    Senior Member brian3069's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    My Bikes
    Raleigh Supercourse
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  23. #1348
    Senior Member DVC45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,768
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FS- 1988/89 Schwinn Tempo road bike - $300 (Westchester, Il)

    Date: 2009-10-13, 12:10AM CDT
    Reply to: sale-unxs3-1419002790@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/bik/1419002790.html

    I am selling my Schwinn Tempo racing bike. I am the original owner, having purchased this bike new around 88/89. This was one of Schwinn's top of the line road racing bikes during that era, when Schwinn was still considered to be a serious bike manufacturer. I rode it for about two years on and off while in college and then put it in storage when my interests shifted to mountain biking. The bike comes equipped with all original parts including full Shimano 105 components. The only non-original part of the bike is the bar tape which I just purchased and rewrapped for selling the bike. Even the tires are the original ones that came on the bike, and they have very little wear. The bike has about 300 miles on it. After taking it out of storage I cleaned it up and gave it a tune-up. She's ready to ride. It is very clean and in perfect working condition. There are a couple minor things I should mention. The wheels are fairly straight but slightly out of true. In their current condition they are very rideable with no brake rub, but they could probably benefit from a professional re-truing from a local bike shop Also, on the top tube, two of the braze-on cable guides have been knocked off due to my clumsiness while putting the bike in and out of the back seat of my car before I finally invested in a car carrier. This bike has never been crashed or downed. I am also including the water bottle cages, a Paramount computer, and a Zephyl frame mounted pump.

    As far as the size: the stand-over height from the floor to the top of the top tube at 33.5 inches. I took two measurements on the seat tube length... one from the center of the bottom bracket to the bottom of the top tube at 22.75 inches, and the other from the center of the bottom bracket to the top of the top tube at 23.75 inches.

    I am asking $300 obo. If you have additional questions or would like more pictures please feel free to ask.


    • Location: Westchester
    • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests


  24. #1349
    Señor Member 4Rings6Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    My Bikes
    Lots of em.
    Posts
    1,691
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothness View Post
    Classic Shogun Katana road bike - $159 (Spencer)
    http://worcester.craigslist.org/bik/1416440208.html
    A classic Japanese-built Shogun Katana road bike, probably late 1980's vintage. I haven't ridden a bicycle in too many years and don't think I ever will again so it should go to someone who can appreciate the bike and its craftsmanship. Shimano Light Action SIS derailleur on a 6-cog cassette mated to a 2-cog Sugino GP130 crank (for 12 speeds total), Suze Sealed-Tech hubs/Araya 32H 700c wheelset, Sakau FX headset, Shimano SLR brakes, Tange Infiniti CR-Mo tapered double-butted tube frame. All top-notch components of the time and all stock build. I believe this is a 53cm frame, but not sure how to measure it. What I do know is that it's just a touch too small for my 5' 10" 195lb build.

    All original, except for the Bicycle Alley water bottle and perhaps the Tailbones (soft) seat, but I don't know about that as this is the one that was on it when I bought it back in the mid-nineties.. Recent tires and tubes. There's a couple of nicks on the paint, but nothing is out of alignment or in any state of disrepair. This is one made before production was moved to Taiwan and soon after ceased altogether. Asking a very fair price for a roadworthy classic!
    His asking price was $99 the other day and I emailed and was all ready to go snatch it up. Must have gotten too much interest at only a hunge...think it's still wroth it at $160?
    53.5 cm Cinelli / Centurion Project Frameset FOR SALE - PM or email me. Also have Campy 9 and 10 speed Chorus and Record alloy parts, Campy 50th seatpost, etc. to go with it.

  25. #1350
    Senior Member RobbieTunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16,303
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Rings6Stars View Post
    His asking price was $99 the other day and I emailed and was all ready to go snatch it up. Must have gotten too much interest at only a hunge...think it's still wroth it at $160?
    Yes.

    Robbie ♪♫♪...☻

    ..someday, there will be a day...

    1984 Lotus Classique
    1987 D'Arienzo (Basso) SLX
    2004 Cinelli XLR8R2
    2014 Wraith Hustle
    2015 Wraith Paycheck (pending)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •