I wondered if anyone could help me to get some info on this Eddy Merckx bike i bought recently. These are a few of the things i know about it:
Under the bottom bracket there is stamped into the frame the following:
One side "M" and "7"
Other side "9041" and "E"
- On frame under seatpost there are 4 labels written "Colombus", "Mexico 49,431km" two places and the EM logo.
- Saddle has "Turbo" written a few places.
- Handlebar has the olympics logo stamped on it.
- Frame has a wine red color with flake.
- Most all equipment is Campagnolo Gran Sport (Brakes, Crank, Pedals, Pegs etc.)
- Frame also has a label which says "Handmade in Belgium"