It’s not uncommon for OCD-types to want to measure, or quantify things, as well as collect them, so I thought a “C&V Satisfaction Survey” could tell us where we stand, relative to our C&V brethren. (or sister-en”).
Some may have amassed huge collections of unfathomably rare and beautiful vintage bikes.
Others just now scraped together enough change from the couch cushions to buy that first thrift-store boat-anchor.
(That is not to say though, that the latter person is any less satisfied.)
So how well satisfied are you with your stable?
1) Totally - I have every bike I ever lusted after, and I will never want another.
2) Very – There are just one or two bikes I wouldn’t mind snagging.
3) Somewhat – I have some way cool bikes, but I want more!
4) Not really – I have the bikes I need, but they’re not the ones I want.
5) Not at all – I desperately need more, and will go to great lengths to get it.