hi, folks. i'm looking for two new (or like-new) rims. they should be vintage looking with little graphics that can take a lot of miles around the puget sound area.
- '75 motobecane grand record (58cm)
- 700c x 23 tires (i like 'em narrow.)
- 36h campy hubs
- light touring only on pavement/paved trails
- an off-center rear rim would be a plus
- for a 160 lb, lower middle class hominid
it's been a difficult search so far...
- i've read some not-too-kind things about the velocity aerohead.
- someone recommend the velocity synergy, but it seems too wide.
- the mavic open pro/sport looks cluttered with graphics.
- i was told the narrow v.o. rims are out of stock
many thanks for the input. i'm diggin' all your posts...