Oh, and in the last few days I finished up the resurrection of this pair of Ergos for a C&Ver who had the misfortune to crash the Colnago that was wearing them. Since I had to remove the anodizing and clean up some heavy scraping on the levers, I decided to add a little drillium flair as well
Lever body clean-up was done with files and sanding sponges. I attempted to replicate the original black coating by laying down some Tamiya flat black acrylic followed by two coats of Krylon gloss black. I was pretty satisfied with the overall look once it was dry. I just hope this finish stands the test of time.