I'm visited my grandmother for Thanksgiving, and found this cool bike in her basement!
* Head tube badge says Nottingham Raleigh
* Frame says "Raleigh", "Colt"
* Seat tube is ~20"
* Top tube is bowed upwards
* Sturmey Archer 3-speed hub + shifter (identifies itself as made in 1969)
* Wheels diameter is in between 26" and 700C I'd say
* Saddle is leather
* Tires are Dunlop White Spirit
* All the parts are identified as "Made in England", which I find to be quite extraordinary
Anybody have one of these? Are they fun? Valuable? Anyone know how to clean duct tape residue and other kinds of gunk off a leather saddle?