A real time-saver: Any time a question comes up, refer to this handy table. You can thank me later!
- Post some pics, please.
- Check Sheldon’s site.
- That’s too good a bike to convert to fixie!
- Seller is deluded. It’s worth $200, tops.
- Velocals has the decals you need.
- Regrease the bearings.
- Models varied greatly from year to year.
- Look at “completed auctions” on eBay.
- It isn’t a PX10.
- Use oxalic acid.
- I guess you’ll just have to open it and see.
- Check for serial numbers under the BB.
- DON’T REPAINT IT!
Did I forget anything?