I am tearing into my '71 Super Sport. I remarked in another thread that it was heavy; I have determined that it's all reflector weight. It has:
- A 3" clear square front reflector
- Two 2" red round rear reflectors
- Four 1x3" amber reflectors, on either side of both head and seat tube
- Four amber reflectors in the pedals
- Two red reflectors in the rear wheel
- I guess if it still had its front wheel that would be two more
Fifteen reflectors! Was all this original or was it someone's midnight commuter?