Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2872
  1. #1026
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Is this the stable where the Clydesdales first gather? Let me make my presence known!

    http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com/

  2. #1027
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Historian
    Is this the stable where the Clydesdales first gather? Let me make my presence known!

    http://historian2wheels.blogspot.com/
    Yep, this is where the blacksmith and vet check out our shoes and teeth!
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  3. #1028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Central Florida
    My Bikes
    Raleigh Passage 3.5
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    First post

    Hello, I'm new here too. I'm 6'4" 285lbs, and have been riding a Sports Authority Huffy MTN bike for about 5 yrs. Just this weekend I bought a Raleigh Passage 3.5 with a 23" frame. It is the frst time a bike fit me since grade school. There is a beautiful paved bike path just 2 tenths of a mile from my door. It makes an approximate ten mile round trip, which takes me 35-40 minutes to complete. The course is fairly flat, wooded and open areas, and turns around at a park on the river. Makes a good start for the day.
    If I get my weight down to 260-270 that will be fine by me, but I'm already a pretty solid gym rat.

    This seems to be a very helpful and freindly forum.
    Thanks for having me,

    John
    Slow but steady

  4. #1029
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumblejohn
    Hello, I'm new here too. I'm 6'4" 285lbs, and have been riding a Sports Authority Huffy MTN bike for about 5 yrs. Just this weekend I bought a Raleigh Passage 3.5 with a 23" frame. It is the frst time a bike fit me since grade school. There is a beautiful paved bike path just 2 tenths of a mile from my door. It makes an approximate ten mile round trip, which takes me 35-40 minutes to complete. The course is fairly flat, wooded and open areas, and turns around at a park on the river. Makes a good start for the day.
    If I get my weight down to 260-270 that will be fine by me, but I'm already a pretty solid gym rat.

    This seems to be a very helpful and freindly forum.
    Thanks for having me,

    John
    Welcome to Clyde's, John! We'll be looking forward to your participation here!
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  5. #1030
    Senior Member jaxgtr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    My Bikes
    Cannondale SuperSix, Trek 7300, Trek CrossRip
    Posts
    3,924
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, I just saw this cartoon on the Gainesville Cycle Club website, pretty funny.



    http://gainesvillecyclingclub.org/TOON/plow.jpg
    Brian | 2013 Cannondale SuperSix 5 | 2014 Trek CrossRip Comp | 2003 Trek 7300
    Quote Originally Posted by AEO View Post
    you should learn to embrace change, and mock it's failings every step of the way.

  6. #1031
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxgtr
    Hey, I just saw this cartoon on the Gainesville Cycle Club website, pretty funny.



    http://gainesvillecyclingclub.org/TOON/plow.jpg
    JERSEY GRAPHIC!
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  7. #1032
    Perma-Clyde (51)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Suncoast, FL
    My Bikes
    Trek Hybrid 7200
    Posts
    931
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.trailerparkboys.org/forum...fault/beer.gif In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. -Ben Franklin

  8. #1033
    Get A Life - Get A Bike cheeseflavor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Minnesota, You Betcha!
    My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix, Bianchi San Jose, '87 Schwinn Super Sport
    Posts
    1,042
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe I somehow missed an opportunity to post pics of my bikes

    I'm 52yo, 6'3" and currently about 205lbs, down from a high of 215 over the winter. In summer, I'll hopefully trim down to about the mid 190s and I think that's about my lower limit without starving myself. Does 195 still qualify me as a Clyde?

    Anyway, my baby is my Roubaix pictured below. Easily the most comfortable bike I've ever owned. The Bianchi is a new purchase from late last year, purchased to supplement the Roubaix and for use in bad or sloppy weather (the springs here in MN are sloppy, wet and full of road salt).



    Take care,

    Steve

  9. #1034
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Close enough for Union Work, Steve!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseflavor
    Can't believe I somehow missed an opportunity to post pics of my bikes

    I'm 52yo, 6'3" and currently about 205lbs, down from a high of 215 over the winter. In summer, I'll hopefully trim down to about the mid 190s and I think that's about my lower limit without starving myself. Does 195 still qualify me as a Clyde?

    Anyway, my baby is my Roubaix pictured below. Easily the most comfortable bike I've ever owned. The Bianchi is a new purchase from late last year, purchased to supplement the Roubaix and for use in bad or sloppy weather (the springs here in MN are sloppy, wet and full of road salt).



    Take care,

    Steve
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  10. #1035
    Get A Life - Get A Bike cheeseflavor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Minnesota, You Betcha!
    My Bikes
    Specialized Roubaix, Bianchi San Jose, '87 Schwinn Super Sport
    Posts
    1,042
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
    Close enough for Union Work, Steve!
    LOL! True. I know that I feel the same going uphill at 195 as I do at 205, so...

    Steve

  11. #1036
    Groucho in Altoona
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5' 9" (my wife says 5'8") 40 years old 214 pounds. Just started riding this past year and really enjoy it. Hoping to lose some weight and drop out of this exclusive club. I'm new to the sport. Any suggestions for a training schedule. Planning an MS150 ride in July.

  12. #1037
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho01
    5' 9" (my wife says 5'8") 40 years old 214 pounds. Just started riding this past year and really enjoy it. Hoping to lose some weight and drop out of this exclusive club. I'm new to the sport. Any suggestions for a training schedule. Planning an MS150 ride in July.
    Welcome aboard, Groucho!
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  13. #1038
    SPOLHUBBY
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    missouri
    My Bikes
    trek 820, and park pre xl
    Posts
    117
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i should have posted in here sooner. But my name is Matt, my wife is on here as well. We both are big. Im 6 foot 2 and about 330 down from 365. Ive always been big and strong and put on a bunch of weight in 2006. I was laid up from a bad car accident caused by a woman on a cell. I have recovered and am back riding again. I should get my settlement in june and with that im going to purchase a new bike even though my trek 820 rides flawless. I want a road bike and dammit i will have one..lol. I was really surprised with myself last weeken. On flat ground going into a head wind i hit and maintained 26 mph with mtb gearing for over 3 miles. My ride was longer then that but could not beleive how i can get these old football player legs moving

    Oh yeah i turned 37 this past monday.

  14. #1039
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    My Bikes
    schwin.
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ez3-ax

    Tom, we also have the ez3 recumbent trikes, ours is the aluminum frame. we just got some decent weather and last thursday and friday did a 10 mile ride. its not much but hey we felt great afterwards. It took us about 1 hour and 14 minutes to complete the 10 mile trip.. I know its not fast but hey we are out there.. lol.. take care sorry it took so long to reply to this post. hope to have pictures soon. Peabob

  15. #1040
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    987
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    working out and........

    Quote Originally Posted by mars_nerd
    new here.......used to ride 300+ miles per week uh.....22 yrs ago. Am 6ft, 280lbs, am sick of thinking that I could body double for Peter Griffin! Just got a Trek Madone 5.0, and am eager to burn off the fat. I work just up from the rose Bowl in Pasadena, so I have no excuses now!
    Just be carefull to incrementally increase your efforts and avoid overdoing it or a possible injury. I am finding that food portion control is the hardest thing to practice. Be carefull not to reward yourself with extra food because, "I just rode my @$$ off for two hours" or "ghee whiz honey, I just burned 1000 calories so I can have a little extra"!
    Your pal at 48 years 5'11" and 260
    .

  16. #1041
    crooked member Tskuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Kansas City
    My Bikes
    Scott Speedster S50 & Giant FCR3
    Posts
    61
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am 5'8" and currently at 205. Would like to be down to 175 by Sept. for my second MS 150 ride.




    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...l/IMG_0421.jpg
    Scotty

    2006 Volume Sledgehammer
    2004 Giant FCR3

  17. #1042
    Senior Member Slothman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    My Bikes
    2006 Giant OCR 2
    Posts
    71
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all. I joined a couple months ago, but was waiting until I got a pic of my bike before posting here. '06 Giant OCR 2:


    My story: In January of '06, I weighed 327 pounds, my heaviest. My wife was ~8 months pregnant with our first child, and I realized that I needed to lose a lot of weight if I wanted to be around for my child(ren), and if I wanted to participate with them in any outdoor activities. That summer I learned about sprint distance triathlons, and decided that that would be a great goal to train towards to help me get back in shape. So I set that goal to complete a sprint triathlon in the spring or summer of '07. I quickly borrowed a friend's bike, and began swimming and running. In October my work started hosting (and paying for if you don't gain) Weight Watchers meetings. I've lost a total of 55 pounds since WW started, and 64.2 pounds total. I'm currently at 262.8 and losing.

    In March I purchased the bike above, and this past weekend (4/21/07) I got it out on the road for the first time. It was great - I can't believe how awesome road biking is. Had I known I think I would have started much earlier!

    -Jeff
    '06 Giant OCR 2, '12 Surly LHT

  18. #1043
    Senior Member CheesyD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Maine
    My Bikes
    2004 Specialized Expedition Sport
    Posts
    50
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone... I'm 49 years old, 5'9" and currently about 265. My belly looks like I swallowed a basketball. I feel like crap all the time and don't get any exercise other than walking to the fridge. I have hypertension and am basically a walking time bomb.

    I bought an '04 Specialized Expedition and at first rode nearly every day. I have since moved from New Mexico to Maine (job related) and just this morning pulled the bike out of storage (the snow is gone and the rainy season is here). The movers dismantled the bike to squeeze it onto the moving van so the bike is in a shambles. I plan on getting it to a local shop to get it all up to snuff again in the next week or two. We now live close to Acadia National Park and there are many trails to ride there. I'd like to get back down to the 190 pound range which I haven't seen in about 12 years. Anyway, I'm a short, chunk of a Clydesdale and will stick with the Expedition until some pounds come off and I can ride a few miles without coughing up a lung. Then maybe I'll graduate to a road bike and do more long distance stuff. I just bought the "Heft on Wheels" book on eBay ($6 shipped) so look forward to reading that and hopefully gaining some inspiration.
    Last edited by CheesyD; 04-30-07 at 02:50 PM.

  19. #1044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    987
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    losing it!

    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyD
    Hey everyone... I'm 49 years old, 5'9" and currently about 265. My belly looks like I swallowed a basketball. I feel like crap all the time and don't get any exercise other than walking to the fridge. I have hypertension and am basically a walking time bomb.

    I bought an '04 Specialized Expedition and at first rode nearly every day. I have since moved from New Mexico to Maine (job related) and just this morning pulled the bike out of storage (the snow is gone and the rainy season is here). The movers dismantled the bike to squeeze it onto the moving van so the bike is in a shambles. I plan on getting it to a local shop to get it all up to snuff again in the next week or two. We now live close to Acadia National Park and there are many trails to ride there. I'd like to get back down to the 190 pound range which I haven't seen in about 12 years. Anyway, I'm a short, chunk of a Clydesdale and will stick with the Expedition until some pounds come off and I can ride a few miles without coughing up a lung. Then maybe I'll graduate to a road bike and do more long distance stuff. I just bought the "Heft on Wheels" book on eBay ($6 shipped) so look forward to reading that and hopefully gaining some inspiration.
    I can relate to everything you are saying! When I started riding again it was after colon cancer surgery and I could barely do 5 miles without feeling like I would pass out. These days, I can ride 40-50 miles without too much discomfort and while my weight hasn't gone down much, I am in better shape than I was a few years ago. Anything that you can do consistantly and that you enjoy, will be a benefit, if you don't regularly overdo it! Eating about 25% less will help get the fat off. Just don't reward yourself with an extra helping, "because I just rode for an hour", and I'm starving! I know, I did this and got no weight loss at all. You will gain some muscle from the excercise but in order to lose the fat you have to cut back just a few hundred calories each day from what you normally eat. Its a tough thing to maintain but you can do it. I'm in the process my self, one day at a time.

  20. #1045
    DIY everything
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St-jerome, quebec, canada
    My Bikes
    197x venture lamans, fixed
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi everyone, i'm new here.i wanted to send a message to all of you here, 'cause i can't be in this thread 'cause i'm 175 now.
    i'm 5'6 and i was 200 last summer. i bought an el-cheapo donwhill mtn bike to ride it on the road... i'm kinda masochist with myself... but wanted something to train hard so this 40+ pounbs beast, with 2" wide tires was the choice. first time i rode it my belly was that big that i almost throw up after the 10km i did 'cause it was squeezed between my legs and myself... i was pretty angry but didn't throw up (the towel :-) ). i kept go on, even put screws on the front tire this winter (i'm from montreal suburbans in canada). now i'm 175 and to continue in the masochist area, i'm building myself a fixed gear to gain a little distance in my training.

    keep on ridding everybody!!! it's always fun to see a toothpick cyclist hauled by clydesdale!!!

  21. #1046
    Newbie xxldave's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bend, OR
    My Bikes
    86' RockHopper
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys! This is my inaugural post here. I want to get back into riding my bike! Tom I realy appreciate your video, what an inspiration! I'm 6'8" and am currently tipping the scales at 394. I lost 70 pounds last year on WW (Started at 425) and have let the weight creep back on. I'm back at WW and am dropping weight again. My goal is 245-255. In my younger years I used to ride a bike to get everywhere - school, baseball, basketball etc. and had a Schwinn Varsity that was huge and weighed a ton. My current bike is an 86' Rockhopper which I have never been that happy with. Even with the longest seat post and stem I could find I still feel cramped riding it. It wasn't that big of deal when I first bought it and weighed 265, but now it's more of an issue. I originally stumbled onto the forum looking for some suggestions on a larger frame...and then found the Clydesdales! I think I may live in the mountain bike capital of the world here in Bend, Oregon and should just go out and visit a few bike shops tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for letting me share!

  22. #1047
    The Site Administrator: Currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes,please contact my assistnt admins for forum issues Tom Stormcrowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    South Florida
    My Bikes
    Techna Wheelchair and a Sun EZ 3 Recumbent Trike
    Posts
    16,012
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxldave
    Hey guys! This is my inaugural post here. I want to get back into riding my bike! Tom I realy appreciate your video, what an inspiration! I'm 6'8" and am currently tipping the scales at 394. I lost 70 pounds last year on WW (Started at 425) and have let the weight creep back on. I'm back at WW and am dropping weight again. My goal is 245-255. In my younger years I used to ride a bike to get everywhere - school, baseball, basketball etc. and had a Schwinn Varsity that was huge and weighed a ton. My current bike is an 86' Rockhopper which I have never been that happy with. Even with the longest seat post and stem I could find I still feel cramped riding it. It wasn't that big of deal when I first bought it and weighed 265, but now it's more of an issue. I originally stumbled onto the forum looking for some suggestions on a larger frame...and then found the Clydesdales! I think I may live in the mountain bike capital of the world here in Bend, Oregon and should just go out and visit a few bike shops tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for letting me share!
    Welcome to Clydes, Dave!

    I run a weight loss database if you want to participate. Just PM me an email address and I'll send you the invite and add you to the database. That way, you can track your loss with a graph and everything. It's automated self entry now and it's free of course. We'll give you all the support we can to help you achieve your goal!

    I also have a Spinner Saturday mileage tracking database as well. See the sticky about it.
    on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.


    . “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche

    "We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant

  23. #1048
    Likes Steel and Lugs MarylandDeRosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    NorCal
    My Bikes
    DeRosa Neo Primato, 1984 Trek 660, Buzz Bike Eliminator,1987 Schwinn Paramount, 1983 Trek 730
    Posts
    156
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 6' 0" and weigh 220 doubt I'll ever be below 200. However most people guess my weight at 185 to 190 so I can't complain about how I look. Was up to about 240 due to the fact I was a manager in the car business and worked 60 hour weeks with 15 hours a week drivetime. Now I'm out of the car biz and working 40 hour weeks I shed the pounds riding my ferrari red De Rosa Neo Primato which replaced my Trek 660 a couple of years ago. My goal is to get down to 205-210.
    -Mark-

  24. #1049
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I'll toss out an intro post as well. I'm 6'3" and around 240 lbs. and just recently purchased a Kona Lana'i, which replaced a $200 Costco special with FS (eek!) and 24" wheels (double eek! talk about eating my knees). I'm still a complete and utter noob to cycling, but I certainly think it will become a passion of mine, and hopefully as a nice bonus drop my weight to around the clydesdale 'limit'.

  25. #1050
    Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    My Bikes
    2005 GIANT Cypress LX
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello to my fellow Clydesdales,

    I wanted to read through all of the posts in this awesome thread before I made my first post, and I finally did it. I'm 6' 1" and 357 lbs. At my heaviest, I was 409 lbs. in November of '06, with a BP of 146/90. My wife and I have been walking for exercise for about 3 years, but I've been inconsistent and lackadaisical towards it for most of the time. That attitude was wiped out once I saw those scales go over 400. Today, I'm down 52 lbs., working hard at leading an active lifestyle (no small feat for a software developer), and my BP is down to 128/78.

    We've been wanting to get bikes for some time, both to add another option to the physical activity and because bikes are just plain cool. Frankly, I can't think of a better way to reward myself for 50 lbs of weight loss and my wife for being super supportive. We picked them up yesterday, an '05 Giant Cypress LX for me and an '06 Giant Cypress DX for the Mrs. We're still working out how best to mix cycling in with walking as far as exercise, but I'm just having fun riding again.

    The stories on here are so encouraging to me as I head towards my first goal of 300. I hope to learn a great deal, and to be able to add something encouraging for someone else.

Page 42 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •