Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   Trainer Pics (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/256103-trainer-pics.html)

Tom Stormcrowe 12-27-06 02:26 PM

Trainer Pics
 
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...Trainer002.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...Trainer007.jpg
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o...Trainer003.jpg:D

timmhaan 12-27-06 02:30 PM

i still can't believe how thin you are. i'm sure you're sick of hearing that though.

Tom Stormcrowe 12-27-06 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timmhaan
i still can't believe how thin you are. i'm sure you're sick of hearing that though.

Actually, it feels pretty good! Thanks!:D

superdex 12-27-06 03:26 PM

here's mine:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/3...661d585bc9.jpg

(in fact, I need to go get on it, ugh)

Mr. Beanz 12-27-06 04:14 PM

My trainer! About 2 miles up the 21 mile climb.:D

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...reme/GMR15.jpg

cohophysh 12-27-06 08:06 PM

Tom, sorry to say..yes you look great...but with that beard you look a little like a former leader of certain nation in the mid east :)

Tom Stormcrowe 12-27-06 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cohophysh
Tom, sorry to say..yes you look great...but with that beard you look a little like a former leader of certain nation in the mid east :)

Keeps my face warmer in winter riding though and we know I'm not him!:D

cohophysh 12-27-06 08:33 PM

LOL :) I agree with the beard part...did the same thing when I was skiing alot!

chrisvu05 12-28-06 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
Keeps my face warmer in winter riding though and we know I'm not him!:D

were you ever one of his decoys?

Tom Stormcrowe 12-28-06 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisvu05
were you ever one of his decoys?

He tried to hire me, but his check bounced! Seems the US froze his checking acct!:D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:58 AM.