Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   Sooo tired after the ride today.. (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/313338-sooo-tired-after-ride-today.html)

joshdavis 06-24-07 04:09 PM

Sooo tired after the ride today..
 
I did this yesterday morning and today. Except today I am soooo tired.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united...boro/524006568

No real point to this post, lol, just posting.

powerglide 06-24-07 05:58 PM

Congrats, thats some good pain right?
You'll get used to 40-50 milers will become the norm!
Trust me :-)

joshdavis 06-24-07 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by powerglide
Congrats, thats some good pain right?
You'll get used to 40-50 milers will become the norm!
Trust me :-)

good pain for sure....i think the hill got me though. check the elevation on the map

scottmilk9 06-24-07 06:21 PM

Even riding under 20miles, you can get dehydrated fast. Thats usually the culprit for me when i feel very tired after a ride. keep hydrated and make sure you have some food in your system for energy. Congrats though. Your riding!!

jaxgtr 06-24-07 06:21 PM

That's a nice area. My family is from Nashville and my Uncle has a farm between Franklin and Murfreeboro off Murfreesboro Road. Loved it there during the summer.

Neil_B 06-24-07 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdavis
good pain for sure....i think the hill got me though. check the elevation on the map

150 feet of climbing. Yuck.

Mahoolihan 06-25-07 06:57 AM

That's what I was thinking ... yuck! You're a better man than I am for making those couple of climbs between miles 11 and 13. Congrats on the great ride!

Tom Stormcrowe 06-25-07 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshdavis
I did this yesterday morning and today. Except today I am soooo tired.

http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united...boro/524006568

No real point to this post, lol, just posting.

You live in a vacant lot?:eek: :p ;) :D

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Vacantlot.jpg

joshdavis 06-26-07 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom Stormcrowe
You live in a vacant lot?:eek: :p ;) :D

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o.../Vacantlot.jpg

haha, that map is old, my house in somewhere in there now.:D :D

joshdavis 06-26-07 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahoolihan
That's what I was thinking ... yuck! You're a better man than I am for making those couple of climbs between miles 11 and 13. Congrats on the great ride!

Im still new to this, but is that alot of climbing for that type of distance (between mile 11 and 13)?

(51) 06-26-07 06:13 PM

I have three 14' obstacles (bridges) and those piss me off. I don't understand those who thrive on climbing mountains.

joshdavis 06-27-07 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (51)
I have three 14' obstacles (bridges) and those piss me off. I don't understand those who thrive on climbing mountains.

i think its fun dunno


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:40 PM.