Greenlawn, NY 11740
Laveen, AZ 85339
Add me if you would!
You have to add yourself.
1. Sign in with a Google Account
2. Click "edit" to the right of the Title (Vege Grill Irvine) This is on the left hand side of the page but on the right side of the section -- it is opposite "Collaborate"
3. Now you get the chance to leave a placeholder. Click on the placeholder icon to activate that function Well, not really, you have to right click on the location where you want your placeholder and select "Add a Placemark" and then enter your information
4. Put it on the map where you are. You've already done this
5. Type your Bike Forums handle in the title box.Yup
6. Click the blue placeholder icon in the properties box in the upper right hand corner of the dialog boxto get the custom placeholders. Select the green bike placeholder.
7. Click OK on your properties box. This closes the dialog box
8. Click Save on the left side where it lists all the placeholders. This is the one all the way back from step 2! If you don't do this your entry will not be entered
9. You can drag and drop your placeholder to anywhere in the world!
on light duty due to illness; please contact my assistants for forum issues. They are Siu Blue Wind, or CbadRider or the other 3 star folk. I am currently at home recovering from a couple of strokes. I am making good progress, happily.
. “He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”- Fredrick Nietzsche
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." - Immanuel Kant
Done -thanks for the tip...
Aurora IL 60504
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Hi, fellow large folks! I'm new here, big girl, longtime cyclist, not fast, not fancy, just good . Pics later. St. Petersburg, FL 33702
Share the Road. That means obeying the Rules of the Road. Stop lights are not optional.
Washington, MI 48094
Done. Thanks for the step by step on how to. 55116
'83 Nishiki Century
'09 Trek 1.2
Even Old Pharts can lose weight and pedal their assets around town
Maplewood NJ 07040 Here!
Ellicott City, MD
Any other Clydesdales and Athenas in NEW HAMPSHIRE?
Indianapolis here. Specifically, 46240
Craig in Indy
Added my little green bike to the map. Colorado Springs, 80907.
I wish google maps had the bike trails on it....
EDIT: HOLY CRUD BATMAN... they DO! I never noticed the little car/bus/walking/bicycle on the "directions" screen. YAY! Of course it appears to be only about half of the available trails... but it is a good start... plus I can use the satellite view to figure out where I am at various places. (Using the map view I can't really tell sometimes.) Good for when I want to map from trail to trail and use a regular street for a bit since it is hard sometimes to figure out where trails meet streets.
(Now if only my old Garmin GPS MapSource would let me do that. But at least I can take it on a ride and create a trail from the data.)
Last edited by keithlm; 08-13-10 at 10:56 AM.
Due south of CraigB probably 30 miles. 46142
Good Night Chesty, Wherever You Are
97 Homegrown HT
99 Cannondale R500
I am in Bluffton, South Carolina 29910
...Brunswick, ME 04011...
...hanging around 300 and would like to drop a few and get back into one of the few athletic-type things I could actually do...not getting any younger, you know...
...actually spend most of my Forum time in the C&V section; my ride is a 1985 Peugeot P8 that I've done a few things to...
Last edited by Allvit54; 09-28-10 at 11:06 PM.