Winter is killing me. I want to ride. I want to exercise(<-- not sure I have ever said this last one before and meant it like I do now). I started seeing good changes from my rides and now we are into our storm season so I'm shut down for a couple months.
I see a lot of threads saying what they like better but nothing with a price limit. I have a couple requirements for my $275 though:
1. must have adjustable tension preferably simulating hills changing as I ride
2. fit a MTB (will out fit with trainer/road tire in rear)
3. quiet. It doesn't have to be completely silent but I will be using it in a garage and I don't want to bother the person sleeping in a bedroom on the other side of the wall.
4. I want to be able to zone out on a TV or music most of the time, so a roller would need a fork stand.
5. built in computer (time, calories, cadence, exct.)
6. easier to mount and dismount the bike from the trainer the better.
7. handle my weight (340lbs)
8. must be new
I would be willing to go a little higher on the price if I would gain some great advantage. There are so many different types, brands, and qualities I just don't know what really will give me the most bang for my buck. I have been looking on Performance and am just lost.