Iíve made of list of some of the ideas I have picked up lately. Ok, some of it may have been made up in my mind, but see what can you dispel or add to this list. You may see your idea here, so if I donít give you credit, feel free to claim it.
1. Once a clyde always a clyde
2. Some clydeís will never be below 200, because of body type
3. It is easier to NOT eat 100 calories, then to burn 100 calories.
4. You have to ride for an hour for it to be beneficial and burn fat.
5. Your tires need 32 spokes or more
6. Your non-biking clyde friends just donít get it.
7. When you start biking you hear from body parts you didnít know you had.
8. It is better to be a clyde then a FRED.
9. Shopping for smaller size clothes is inevitable.
10. Clydes need to ride on wide tires.
11. Skinnys hate to be passed by a clyde
12. Two clydes abreast is a road block
13. A clydes concept of shaving a few grams of weight off on a ride is deciding to have one or
two slices of cheese on their sandwich.
14. To a clyde a few less seconds matter, but few less pounds are more important
15. Cyldes can be cyclists and not just pedal pushers.
Maybe I have too much free time and should ride more