Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Cute, fluffy, and illegal gotls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    You ever have one of those days...

    ...when you wish Brooks still offered these in their product line?


  2. #2
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gotls1 View Post
    ...when you wish Brooks still offered these in their product line?

    I sense there's a story you wish to share.

  3. #3
    Tilting with windmills txvintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    North Texas 'Burbs
    My Bikes
    Many
    Posts
    4,832
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see what you did there........

  4. #4
    Cute, fluffy, and illegal gotls1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    I sense there's a story you wish to share.
    Nothing particularly compelling and certainly nothing that we all haven't experienced before. I do wonder though if motorists would be less likely to take my right of way if I had a 12 guage strapped to the top tube.

  5. #5
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gotls1 View Post
    Nothing particularly compelling and certainly nothing that we all haven't experienced before. I do wonder though if motorists would be less likely to take my right of way if I had a 12 guage strapped to the top tube.
    Right of way is to be yielded, not taken.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dbikingman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Spokane/Tri-Cities WA
    My Bikes
    mountain bike, road bike
    Posts
    1,332
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gotls1 View Post
    Nothing particularly compelling and certainly nothing that we all haven't experienced before. I do wonder though if motorists would be less likely to take my right of way if I had a 12 guage strapped to the top tube.
    Perhaps, if you had the muzzle facing backwards instead of forwards

  7. #7
    Downtown Spanky Brown bautieri's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Camp Hill, Pennsyltucky
    My Bikes
    07 Raliegh Grand Sport 98ish Mongoose Manuever
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be perfectly legal here in Pee Aye.

    I saw that *** mount and couldn't figure out how the hunter would get his game home, did Brooks also sell a deer sled?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    My Bikes
    2009 Fuji Newest 1.0, 2011 Trek 3900 Disc MTB
    Posts
    1,266
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bautieri View Post
    That would be perfectly legal here in Pee Aye.

    I saw that *** mount and couldn't figure out how the hunter would get his game home, did Brooks also sell a deer sled?
    It was for squirrel hunting... you just hung em' off the back of the saddle.

  9. #9
    Neil_B
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TechKnowGN View Post
    It was for squirrel hunting... you just hung em' off the back of the saddle.
    Cue for Bautieri's tips on squirrel cookery. He's the expert!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •