I have been slowly buying all the goodies I have so far. Ok maybe not that slowly unless the wife asks
But anyways, here she be. I am now finding myself contemplating a folder that I can throw in the trunk and take to the mountains to do some climbing. Something like an airnimal. But, that is another thread.
Mavic A719 Rims + DT Swiss Alpine III Spokes
Alfine Internal Hub
Cateye V3 Computer
Brooks Bar Tape
Look ergonomic adjustable stem
Honjo Hammered Fenders
B&M Senso Plus Dynamo Light
Nitto Water Bottle Holder
Nitto Campee Rear Rack
JTEK Bar End shifter for Alfine Hub
Shimano dual purpose SPD pedals
Woodman Seat Clamp
ATK2000 Video Camera
- Removing triple for single. Maybe Suguino.
- Additional camera to face backwards
- Relocating JTEK bar end shifter to left side and putting on a barend mirror on right, this would also get the cable out of the video camera shot.
- Pedals that don't creeeeeeek!
- Not sure if I am sold on the Honjo fenders being silver on the black bike. May powdercoat them. Opinion?
I have always enjoyed looking at everyone elses bikes, I could window shop all day long.