If you had unlimited time and funds for travel, who among the posters to Bike Forums would you most want to ride with? Don't choose anyone you've already ridden with.
My choices, in no particular order:
- Breadbin. The closest I've been to Ireland is watching The Quiet Man on TCM. It's a pity, since it's my ancestral homeland. Breadbin seems the idea guide.
- BenC. There will always be an England, and this Clyde seems to know his way around it.
- TXVintage. We've spoken on the phone, and he seems a nice fellow. I'm sure there are ridable spots in Texas.
- TechKnowGN. I like his enthusiasm and his drive, but I fear he'd find me boring since I don't like video games. But it would be fun to explore central Ohio with him. Baron Von Trail could join us.
- Mr. Beanz, if only because he's Mr. Beanz. And he promised me a ride on the tandem.
- Tom Stormcrowe and Crazylady because we could see covered bridges and round barns, and then argue politics all night. Also, he's invited me out a couple of times, and I've never been able to take him up on the offer.
- Beverly. I first met her on the alt.support.diet newsgroup back when I was 400 pounds. She'd come to my area in 2006 and 2007, and I missed her both times.
And your choices?