Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose (Willow Glen) Ca
Bikes: '89 Miyata 1400, '82 nishiski, 84 Torpado super strada (Cino someday)
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
new approach (for me) to weight loss
I am trying a new approach for me for weight loss. I have been thinking about it for awhile, looking at eating habits. The focus is to avoid sneaky calories and focus on portion size. I assume healthy food, but that is less critical than portion.
I will let people know how this works out.
Jimís diet Doís and Doníts
1. Do not eat standing up, Do sit down and enjoy
2. Do not eat from the package, Do use a plate, glass, or bowl (knife,fork and spoon help also)
3. Do not use large plates, glasses or bowls, Do use smaller ones.
o If you are not losing weight, use even smaller plates, glasses and bowls.
4. Do not have large first servings. Do have seconds, but wait a minute
5. Do not treat you kidís leftovers as wasted food. Do treat you kidís leftovers as garbage or compost
6. Donít not eat your favorite foods. Do drop one food you have no control over from your diet. (for me it is ice cream)
7. Donít make excused for not exercising. Do exercise everyday
Looking for Torpado Superlight 58cm