Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   Just picked up a road bike folks! (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/553303-just-picked-up-road-bike-folks.html)

couch_incident 06-18-09 06:15 PM

Just picked up a road bike folks!
 
And I can't wait to ride it Saturday. Yippie!

Couch

http://www.bianchiusa.com/fileadmin/...sor_3x_blk.jpg

Tom Stormcrowe 06-18-09 06:17 PM

Very nice!

fc_ 06-18-09 06:31 PM

Congrats! Sweet looking ride!

bbeck 06-18-09 07:13 PM

congrats ride the wheels off it......

couch_incident 06-18-09 07:18 PM

Thanks guys! I had to have Hillary_2016 post some pics of it in Foo since I'm having some weird Internet Exploder issues. If you want to see some Foo drama, scoot over their.

Couch

txvintage 06-18-09 07:20 PM

SChaweeeeet!

Missbumble 06-18-09 07:21 PM

beautiful!!!

revolator 06-18-09 07:25 PM

purdy

couch_incident 06-18-09 07:34 PM

I've never had a road bike before guys. My Kona Dew is pretty light but this bike is nuts. I can't wait to see how fast I can get this Clyde going. Knowing my luck this fat butt will blow the back tire while going 25.

Couch

Wylde06 06-18-09 08:19 PM

Nice looking bike.

One of the bike shops I stopped in when I was looking for a road bike had Bianchi...nothing that looked that nice though

couch_incident 06-18-09 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde06 (Post 9127651)
Nice looking bike.

One of the bike shops I stopped in when I was looking for a road bike had Bianchi...nothing that looked that nice though

It's a low end Bianchi from 2008. The higher end bikes they had were nuts and way too much for me. All I wanted was a road bike and we will find out if it works out for me this weekend. However, I'm happy so far and looking forward to 30 mile test ride this weekend. Oh, and it looks freaking nice in my crib...Just Say'In!

Couch

Mr. Beanz 06-18-09 11:14 PM

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6...rtbagsbike.jpg

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/168...ouchsbike2.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/1650/bikeocouch.jpg[/

Mr. Beanz 06-18-09 11:16 PM

Reply with quote, then copy and paste!:D

SWEEEEET Bike! I likes them Bianchis!:thumb:

Boyd Reynolds 06-19-09 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couch_incident (Post 9127444)
... Knowing my luck this fat butt will blow the back tire while going 25.

Couch

You hope it's the rear tire!

TrekJapan 06-19-09 12:51 AM

I thought Bianchi's had to be Celeste Green.

I had a Bianchi turn my head in the LBS today but alas I own too many bikes now.

Nice bike. RIDE IT. OFTEN.

John

Tex_Arcana 06-19-09 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrekJapan (Post 9128621)
I thought Bianchi's had to be Celeste Green.

I had a Bianchi turn my head in the LBS today but alas I own too many bikes now.

Nice bike. RIDE IT. OFTEN.

John

I found a heretic! Time to build an amphibious bike from empty water cooler bottles, order the burning torch/pitch fork holders for the handlebars. Time to head for Japan. (I'm really just looking for any excuse to head for Japan. Arrive by bike, leave by giant robot)

Everyone knows that the world revolves around the N + 1 principle of bike ownership (except spouses, most of them tend to think their SO is exempt from this law of nature). The only way you own too many bikes is that you are leaving Japan and realize that shipping them all is going to cost big time.

Wylde06 06-19-09 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by couch_incident (Post 9127671)
It's a low end Bianchi from 2008. The higher end bikes they had were nuts and way too much for me. All I wanted was a road bike and we will find out if it works out for me this weekend. However, I'm happy so far and looking forward to 30 mile test ride this weekend. Oh, and it looks freaking nice in my crib...Just Say'In!

Couch

it still looks better than what they had :D

shmily_dana 06-19-09 05:32 PM

Very nice, I hope you have many happy miles together.

donalson 06-19-09 06:39 PM

awesome... my fav LBS i s a Bianchi shop... prior to meeting up with them I didn't even know how to pronouce it :)... they've got the shop owners bike sitting in there... sub 14lbs...

I love the bianchi line... they have a nice mix of bikes... the race bikes look SO sweet.. then they've got the touring bikes with steel frames, a hub generator and the sweet leopard print seats :)... make some bangin 29ers even :)

enjoy the ride man

priorat 06-19-09 08:28 PM

Hey couch, where in Ohio do you call home?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12 PM.