Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   Life is good! (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/595749-life-good.html)

funrover 10-19-09 03:55 PM

Life is good!
 
Had a great weekend with my little nephew! Did around 17 miles or so in between parks and such. Love the little guy!

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...y/DSCN1217.jpg

beingtxstate 10-19-09 04:00 PM

:D He's got the best ride- assuming you stayed away from the legumes :D :D :D

DoubleTap 10-19-09 04:01 PM

Cool picture...glad you guys had a great ride. I also rode on Saturday in Denver, downtown to REI and back to Littleton, about 25 miles RT. It was a gorgeous day. Give me a shout if you ever want to share a ride.

Engyo 10-19-09 04:04 PM

Yup - those are great. I towed my daughter around everywhere for several years in a Burley trailer. She graduated to a trail-a-bike after that. She's in college now (sniffle).

Enjoy your rides with him!

jboyd 10-19-09 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funrover (Post 9887146)
Had a great weekend with my little nephew! Did around 17 miles or so in between parks and such. Love the little guy!

He will never forget his Uncle Funrover! (do you know how hard it is to find a picture of butt on a bicycle that you can actually use:-)

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/p...leFunrover.jpg

funrover 10-19-09 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DoubleTap (Post 9887182)
Cool picture...glad you guys had a great ride. I also rode on Saturday in Denver, downtown to REI and back to Littleton, about 25 miles RT. It was a gorgeous day. Give me a shout if you ever want to share a ride.

Will Do!

funrover 10-19-09 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jboyd (Post 9887367)
He will never forget his Uncle Funrover! (do you know how hard it is to find a picture of butt on a bicycle that you can actually use:-)

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:09 AM.