Advertise on Bikeforums.net



User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    2010 Clydesdales/ Athenas Biggest Loser Week 4 1/25 - 1/31

    2010 Biggest Loser Week 4 1/25 - 1/31

    OK - Here we go. Please join us as we all work toward our goals to be healthier and fitter in the New Year.


    How Does this Work?
    Mondays - Post your starting weight for the week and Goals for the week. Also report in on the prior week.
    During the Week - Work to achieve your goals and come on back to the forum to post progress or support others or just wait til the following Monday.

    To be added to the list of participants - post a note here or PM me and I will add you!



    2010 Participants
    5KDad
    10 Wheels
    aidenpryde18
    Art0
    Big Lug
    BigPolishJimmy
    Bodydoc2002
    Cohophysh
    cranky old dude
    cyclokitty
    DallasSoxFan
    Davin1023
    DoubleTap
    flip18436572
    gigemags1155
    ImpFreak7
    jeneralist
    JohnnyHK
    Kazzy
    kgriffioen
    macwild
    markm109
    Missbumble
    Nola_Gal
    notoriouslyKen
    RayB
    Rthomse
    Sayre Kulp
    Scotlanddb
    Seenoevil
    Smoked
    SSGPJ
    sumguy
    superjim
    TechknownGN
    Wylde06
    XR2
    youcoming
    Last edited by Missbumble; 01-29-10 at 02:43 PM.

  2. #2
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys - I noticed alot of people posting on last week's thread, come o nover and post your goals here for the week. That way there all together.

  3. #3
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2010 Start:185.5
    Week2 Start: 183.5(-2YTD)
    Week 3: 184 (-1.5YTD)
    Week 4 182.5 (-3YTD) Ran 8.25 miles on Saturday - WOW!!!!

    Goals- Not trying to drastically reduce intake, but want to be more mindful. I need to adopt a healthier lifestyle to support a sexier Sue and the Triathlete in training. So Goals:
    1) Drink more water!
    2) Eat more at Subway that way I know the calories and quantities.
    3) Stick to Half Ironman Training this week: Week 4

  4. #4
    Senior Member BigPolishJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    My Bikes
    Fuji Monterey, Schwinn Traveler, Fuji Special Road Racer, Gitane Interclub, Sun EZ-1, Schwinn Frontier, Puch Cavalier, Vista Cavalier, Armstrong, Raleigh Sports, Schwinn Stingray
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    284.4-lbs today on the Wii "empty bucket" weight, I'm not really counting miles or time on the bike, but it's probably somewhere around 40-miles last week. Still loosing slowly and surely. Just keep riding the exercise bike + more fruit & veggies & less meat & fatty/fried foods. The food thing has been what's working for me. Not waiting too long to eat so I don't over-do-it when I finally get to a meal.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    My Bikes
    Opus Andante/Parleez5i/Burley Tosa Tandem
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK I'll post again with some added info. First off the Eat Clean Diet is going well even thou it seems like I'm eating to much, the main thing is cutting out all sugar and bad fats. Still use olive oil, also get good fats from flax seed, wheat germ, bee pollen plus tune salmon and other fish. Drinking lots of water the diet also leans toeards high amounts of protien and complex carbs with every meal which is 5-6 a day but small portions, enough of that.
    Week one - 230
    Week two - 230
    Week three - 231
    Week four - 226
    I actually started on Dec 26th at 240lbs so i've dropped 14lbs! Yeah me.
    Best thing about cycling is when I'm at work I'm thinking of cycling, when I'm cycling I'm thinking about cycling.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    111
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a great week this week and hope everyone else did also. Got all my workouts in and plan to do the same this week with more focus on plenty of water. It is the thing I struggle with more than any!
    Start: 230
    This week weigh in: 224!!!!

    Pretty good for two weeks hope the scale keeps headed south!

    Hope everyone has a great week...

  7. #7
    Not safe for work cyclokitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    My Bikes
    KHS Town and Country 100 & Jamis Durango Femme 1.0
    Posts
    2,099
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weight: sitting at 284
    Goals: Drink water, avoid bad snacks, eat fruit for a snack instead, climb stairs, and add more sit-ups to my workout.

    I'm still waiting for the balance ball I ordered from Gaiam. I bet some sweaty handed customs officer is touching it. Ick.

    This week was a great week! I rode 60 kms which is pretty fantastic considering it's January in Canada. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there will be more mild spells before spring.


  8. #8
    Pain is temporary. superjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey! Can I join in?

    My weight today (monday 25th jan) is 190lbs

    Goal for the week: Cut out the snacks from my diet, drink water instead of sugery drinks/coffee. Generally feel a bit healthier and lose some weight.

    Hopefully having to "check in" here will give me a little incentive to work a little harder!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  9. #9
    Senior Member jeneralist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia
    My Bikes
    Cannondale Adventure 400; 1983 Trek 620; Bilenky Ti Tourlite
    Posts
    677
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today: 225.6 lbs.
    Goal for the week: "exercise" at least 3 times this week -- could be going to the gym and walking on a treadmill, or walking extra around the neighborhood, etc. Walking to work doesn't count since I do that pretty routinely. Work back up to riding, etc, as healing from surgery permits.
    - Jeneralist

    See video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv4CrEEg_N4 to see me in the Outrageous Outfit Challenge for the MS Society; or go straight to http://goo.gl/bALZDg to donate

  10. #10
    Senior Member Smoked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    North Fort Worth
    My Bikes
    trek 7200
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am down to 235 this AM... Keeping a food diary and watching input vs output is really paying off...

  11. #11
    Triathlon in my future??? flip18436572's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Southwest Iowa
    My Bikes
    Junk, that is why I am here. :-)
    Posts
    2,193
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't been paying attention lately. Here is my information for the last three weeks.
    01/04/10 282
    01/11/10 276
    01/18/10 270
    01/25/10 265

    I have some very large goals this year and those are to no longer be a clyde for the weight as I will always be a clyde because I am 6'3". I am not counting calories, but I am reducing the amount of meat that I am eating and eating more vegetables and fruits. I think the biggest change for me is less swimming and more running. I have gone from swimming everyday M-F, to running 45 minutes on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and swimming on Tuesday and Thursday and possibly a swim on Saturday or Sunday if the pool is available for open swimming.

    I ride on rollers as my time allows in the evenings.
    2007 Jamis Ventura Comp
    2006 Jamis Explorer 2.0
    2000 Specialized Hardrock (bought used)
    Swim, Bike, Run and sounds like fun

  12. #12
    Senior Member Nola_Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Orleans
    My Bikes
    Cannondale CAAD9 5
    Posts
    298
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm down 1 pound this week from 212 to 211. Still doing Fitday log every day, even when I don't have a 'good day'. The best part of the week was Sunday which was mild and I was able to ride. I rode 32 miles which is the farthest I've ever gone! Yay! It was a lot of fun and even more rewarding when I saw how many calories Fitday gave me credit for! Luckily, my appetite didn't go wild after the ride. I can't wait for the days to become longer so i can get out and ride during the week.
    Please consider supporting my ride with the Louisiana MS Bike Tour on Oct 2nd!

    http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...al&fr_id=13291

    “Men’s courses will foreshadow certain ends, to which, if persevered in, they must lead,” said Scrooge. “But if the courses be departed from, the ends will change..."-Dickens

  13. #13
    Senior Moment Member jagraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Westsylvania
    Posts
    268
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weighed in the doctor's office on 1/13/10 at 292 lbs. Went to see him about the 187/92 BP reading the Sunday before... Caught hell for dx'ing the Lisinopril, so I'm back on it. Blood sugars are great, cholesterol so-so: LDL 102, HDL 34. Didn't get "the lecture", but did get "the look". You know - the one where he's reading your vitals and peers over the top of his glasses disapprovingly, and sighs.

    Weight lost since 1/13 = 10 pounds

    Goals = Keep a food diary, no soda, eat more fruits and veggies, less meat. Don't drive the family nuts. Don't stress over the minor things.
    Exercise 30 min. 3x week
    Calorie goal = 1800/day

  14. #14
    Senior Member 5kdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    My Bikes
    Felt Z100 road bike and Schwinn Frontier
    Posts
    318
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of November, 2009: 221.
    January 1: 2008
    Last week: 2005
    Today: 202
    Didn't loose any weight from January 2009 through the end of October. November, began a 28 day vegan diet. Lost about 10 pounds, but felt great. So decided to eat vegan when feasible. Since November, have had no meat, no eggs or dairy (except in an occasional piece of pie or cake), no fried foods, no chocolate or soft drinks.
    Not using any type of diet plan book. Just googling vegan recipes. I'm not a salad or raw veggie eater, actually causes me some stomach ache. Drinking lots of green and other herbal teas. Morning and afternoon snack, usually something like a banana or piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter. Subway veggie sandwich when I can, makes a meal and an afternoon snack. Not biking much, due to cold weather, but 3 or 4 days a week, riding my Schwinn Airdyne.
    Goal is to be 190 by spring, 175 by summer.
    2011 Ride Across Arkansas:
    http://ozarkcyclingphotographer.blog...-arkansas.html

    RAGBRAI 2009-Photos and narrative:
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/5329

    My seven days on the Katy Trail in Missouri:
    http://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/2094

  15. #15
    invisible friend seenoweevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Decatur, Alabama
    My Bikes
    Gary Fisher Tassajara hardtail mtb, '01 Rans Wave, '98 Raleigh R700, Mid-80's Takara Professional, '91 Bianchi Alfana
    Posts
    961
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, week 2 weight was 258, week 3 - 258, and now week 4....yup - 258. I have been exercising every day, and commuted to work again on the bike several times. Slowly changing my diet habits so I'm not too disgusted yet! Those pounds will start dropping soon, hopefully this week! Hang in there folks, congrats to all so far!
    Faster than a sundial.

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    My Bikes
    Opus Andante/Parleez5i/Burley Tosa Tandem
    Posts
    2,130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTG 5-6 pounds a weeks is awesome!!!
    Best thing about cycling is when I'm at work I'm thinking of cycling, when I'm cycling I'm thinking about cycling.

  17. #17
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nola_Gal View Post
    I'm down 1 pound this week from 212 to 211. Still doing Fitday log every day, even when I don't have a 'good day'. The best part of the week was Sunday which was mild and I was able to ride. I rode 32 miles which is the farthest I've ever gone! Yay! It was a lot of fun and even more rewarding when I saw how many calories Fitday gave me credit for! Luckily, my appetite didn't go wild after the ride. I can't wait for the days to become longer so i can get out and ride during the week.
    Great Job Nola! 32 miles is awesome...andinthe winter too. Soon you'll be doing 50! and then who knows???Isn't it great to be able to ride? You are doiing something that very few people in the world canor will do. Go YoU!

  18. #18
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by superjim View Post
    Hey! Can I join in?

    My weight today (monday 25th jan) is 190lbs

    Goal for the week: Cut out the snacks from my diet, drink water instead of sugery drinks/coffee. Generally feel a bit healthier and lose some weight.

    Hopefully having to "check in" here will give me a little incentive to work a little harder!

    You're IN!!! Go Get EM!!

  19. #19
    I can't Breathe
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Time & Space
    My Bikes
    3 good used ones
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday morning's weight was 184 lbs. My goal as of Jan 2009, a time when I weighed 227-230 lbs, was to get down to 190 lbs. Definitely achieved it!

    My goal for this week is to maintain that sub-185 weight. I am not seeking any additional weight loss, but would not mind cracking the 180 barrier. Focus this week is taking in as little cooked veggie oils and animal fats as possible while still keeping warm and energized during this cold snap called January and February. The high-fat foods I eat the most right now are buffalo, free-range eggs and various raw cheeses. For my sweet tooth, gf cranks out chocolate smoothies blending together raw chocolate powder, a ton of fruit with loads of herbs, all sweetened with honey and dates.....yummy!

    What I do not do, or do very rarely: eat beef, chicken, turkey or fast food, I have not touched a cheap sweet like a Snicker's bar or Hershey's thing-a-ma-giggy in years. I dropped eating chips or fries, choosing instead to either bake potato puffs sliced out of real whole potatoes or just eat them baked with my coconut butter.

    BTW: Most of the fattening food that I quit eating does not taste very good anyway. I mean it. I would take one of gf's smoothies over a chocolate frosty from Wendy's any day. I most certainly would rather eat a buffalo steak than a filet mignon; or a big salad filled with the finest lettuce, some kale, spinach, chard, tomatoes, red onions, Greek olives and pumpkin seed over a Taco Hell burrito or Burger King Whoper.

    And, finally: There is nothing better than getting on the scale after dinner (a time, as history has shown, that my daily weight is at its peak), while fully dressed, and seeing the number hit 2 lbs BELOW your target weight. Last night, when I weighed in at only 188 (even while wearing shoes), I was ecstatic.
    Last edited by baron von trail; 01-26-10 at 09:32 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member Wylde06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NW Ohio
    My Bikes
    Cannondale Six13
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    228...up 2.5 pounds

    Not sure why...I havent been eating as much this past week, and I was on the trainer 4 days. I guess I just have to keep at it. Same goals as last week.

  21. #21
    I can't Breathe
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Time & Space
    My Bikes
    3 good used ones
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wylde06 View Post
    228...up 2.5 pounds

    Not sure why...I havent been eating as much this past week, and I was on the trainer 4 days. I guess I just have to keep at it. Same goals as last week.
    That's keeping your chin up. You'll get there. For me Weight loss/gain is something that rolls like a freight train. I must first stop the momentum forward, before my body chemistry reverses direction.

    Last year, it seemed like I couldn't drop weight to save my life. Like you, I'd ride the trainer, cut down on my caloric intake -- basically I starved myself all week and exercised all weekend -- and then hop on the scale Monday morning only to see I gained 2 or 3 pounds. It was very frustrating. However, after a while, and after a lot of sticking-to-it, I eventually noticed the tide shift. At first, i only lost a pound or two, then 5, then 10, and whoa! now I've lost almost 40 in a little under a year.

  22. #22
    I'm a Cyclist! Missbumble's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Boca Raton
    My Bikes
    Specialized Dolce Elite
    Posts
    1,397
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baron von trail View Post
    Yesterday morning's weight was 184 lbs. My goal as of Jan 2009, a time when I weighed 227-230 lbs, was to get down to 190 lbs. Definitely achieved it!

    My goal for this week is to maintain that sub-185 weight. I am not seeking any additional weight loss, but would not mind cracking the 180 barrier. Focus this week is taking in as little cooked veggie oils and animal fats as possible while still keeping warm and energized during this cold snap called January and February. The high-fat foods I eat the most right now are buffalo, free-range eggs and various raw cheeses. For my sweet tooth, gf cranks out chocolate smoothies blending together raw chocolate powder, a ton of fruit with loads of herbs, all sweetened with honey and dates.....yummy!

    What I do not do, or do very rarely: eat beef, chicken, turkey or fast food, I have not touched a cheap sweet like a Snicker's bar or Hershey's thing-a-ma-giggy in years. I dropped eating chips or fries, choosing instead to either bake potato puffs sliced out of real whole potatoes or just eat them baked with my coconut butter.

    BTW: Most of the fattening food that I quit eating does not taste very good anyway. I mean it. I would take one of gf's smoothies over a chocolate frosty from Wendy's any day. I most certainly would rather eat a buffalo steak than a filet mignon; or a big salad filled with the finest lettuce, some kale, spinach, chard, tomatoes, red onions, Greek olives and pumpkin seed over a Taco Hell burrito or Burger King Whoper.

    And, finally: There is nothing better than getting on the scale after dinner (a time, as history has shown, that my daily weight is at its peak), while fully dressed, and seeing the number hit 2 lbs BELOW your target weight. Last night, when I weighed in at only 188 (even while wearing shoes), I was ecstatic.
    May I vote for this as Post of the Week? Thanks for reporting in and telling us the detaals. All of it is very impt to me as I am trying to make better choices. Please let me know what is in GF's smoothie??? I need suggestions for food. Today I had a wheat skinny english muffin 110 cals and some Pnut butter and coffee with fat free half and half. Then went and jogged 5 miles. Arrrgh (Slow as a turtle 10:44 pace) Then went and swam for 44minutes or 1500 YDS. So I probably could have used something in between running and swimming, but do not know what to have.

    After I had maybe to much pasta and suace and some salad with feta. Low cal Dressing...and a few grapes...and my beloved Diet Coke. So not a great diet - but I am up for suggestions......Tonight I took out a chicken breast and may have it w Brown rice or Potatoe....

    I also have a veggie soup I made I wil have in a few hours (Tomatoes, broth, cauliflower, onions, spinach, mushrooms all blended together...makes a think soup.)

    OH and if you are new - what does this have to do with Biking???? I am a Triathlete - so it's all about biking. Although the running thing is soooo hard,sometimes I think it's all about that!
    Last edited by Missbumble; 01-26-10 at 01:36 PM.

  23. #23
    Senior Member BigPolishJimmy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    My Bikes
    Fuji Monterey, Schwinn Traveler, Fuji Special Road Racer, Gitane Interclub, Sun EZ-1, Schwinn Frontier, Puch Cavalier, Vista Cavalier, Armstrong, Raleigh Sports, Schwinn Stingray
    Posts
    1,564
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditto. I don't really know how to eat well without suffering the blands.

  24. #24
    Senior Member Wylde06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NW Ohio
    My Bikes
    Cannondale Six13
    Posts
    873
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by baron von trail View Post
    That's keeping your chin up. You'll get there. For me Weight loss/gain is something that rolls like a freight train. I must first stop the momentum forward, before my body chemistry reverses direction.

    Last year, it seemed like I couldn't drop weight to save my life. Like you, I'd ride the trainer, cut down on my caloric intake -- basically I starved myself all week and exercised all weekend -- and then hop on the scale Monday morning only to see I gained 2 or 3 pounds. It was very frustrating. However, after a while, and after a lot of sticking-to-it, I eventually noticed the tide shift. At first, i only lost a pound or two, then 5, then 10, and whoa! now I've lost almost 40 in a little under a year.
    I think part of it is getting back into a routine. Last year I lost close to 25 pounds from January to March (unfortunately i gained some of it back) doing almost exactly what im doing now..the only difference being that I was on the trainer every day of the week..plus I was laid off so I had the extra time to dedicate to the trainer. Once I started losing the weight, it was easy to keep myself in a daily routine.

  25. #25
    I can't Breathe
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Time & Space
    My Bikes
    3 good used ones
    Posts
    1,972
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Missbumble View Post
    May I vote for this as Post of the Week? Thanks for reporting in and telling us the detaals. All of it is very impt to me as I am trying to make better choices. Please let me know what is in GF's smoothie??? I need suggestions for food. Today I had a wheat skinny english muffin 110 cals and some Pnut butter and coffee with fat free half and half. Then went and jogged 5 miles. Arrrgh (Slow as a turtle 10:44 pace) Then went and swam for 44minutes or 1500 YDS. So I probably could have used something in between running and swimming, but do not know what to have.

    After I had maybe to much pasta and suace and some salad with feta. Low cal Dressing...and a few grapes...and my beloved Diet Coke. So not a great diet - but I am up for suggestions......Tonight I took out a chicken breast and may have it w Brown rice or Potatoe....

    I also have a veggie soup I made I wil have in a few hours (Tomatoes, broth, cauliflower, onions, spinach, mushrooms all blended together...makes a think soup.)

    OH and if you are new - what does this have to do with Biking???? I am a Triathlete - so it's all about biking. Although the running thing is soooo hard,sometimes I think it's all about that!
    Thanks for the positive feedback. I was not sure at first whether I should post here, but now am glad that I did.

    Anyway, let me preface by saying I was not engaged in any intense performance sport while losing 35 to 40 lbs. I worked out, all day sometimes, but not competitively. I lost the bulk of my weight over a nine-month period, most of it during the 6 months I was rehabbing a broken leg.

    To answer one of your first questions, MB: New rule number one for me is never to starve myself. I no longer go hungry. So, after your first workout, you definitely need to take in some calories. I usually either drink a smoothie, eat some fruit , squirt down a pkg of Cliff-gel, drink a glass of water with a package of emergen-c in it, whatever, I just don't go hungry anymore. Why?
    So that I don't gorge on whatever is in front of me when I finally do sit down to eat.

    That for me was the hardest part. Staying properly nourished all day. My new trick is to take down water loaded with those emergen-c packs every morning and evening before and after work. The result: I am never hungry. Last year, while gaining twenty-plus lbs, I was hungry all the time.

    Smoothie ingredients: I suggest not getting to in depth here with your first smoothies. At least, hold off getting the Reishe Mushrooms, Jujube, Albizzia flower, and Asparagus root until later. lol.
    BUt, I would get a hold of some raw cacao powder, frozen wild blueberries, hemp nut, coconut oil, raw almond butter, Lucuma Powder, some chili peppers (yes, spice up that smoothie), vanilla bean, Cinnamon and Celtic sea salt. I'd throw those items into a powerful blender along with about 16 oz of water, sweeten it all with honey and/or agave nectar, and then relax and enjoy.

    Good luck gang and never, never give up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •