Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   My Commute (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/621335-my-commute.html)

funrover 02-10-10 11:52 PM

My Commute
 
Brought my camera with me today so I could take a few pics of my commute. Hope you enjoy!


http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1840.jpg

The dashboard ( I am still working on pics while I ride)
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1841.jpg

Back to the path

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1842.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1844.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1846.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1848.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1849.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1850.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1851.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1853.jpg

funrover 02-10-10 11:54 PM

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1854.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1852.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1857.jpg

...

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1860.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...0/DSCN1863.jpg

Mr. Beanz 02-11-10 12:00 AM

Wow, you could make puzzles out of your pictures!:thumb: Like the footstep pic!.......Good thing you aren't in Cali, golden rule, crack over the knuckles for unwound tape!:roflmao2:

funrover 02-11-10 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz (Post 10389389)
Wow, you could make puzzles out of your pictures!:thumb: Like the footstep pic!.......Good thing you aren't in Cali, golden rule, crack over the knuckles for unwound tape!:roflmao2:

Yeah I keep meaning to do that, just always end up doing other things.

ryanwood 02-11-10 07:13 AM

Thats a great commute, I used commute from Northwest Aurora to downtown and it didn't look that nice.

bbeck 02-11-10 07:37 AM

Great pics

cooleric1234 02-11-10 07:52 AM

Dang, it was cold yesterday! I love commuting, and Denver weather is usually pretty good. The problem with commuting is that you usually leave in the coldest part of the day and we have wide high/low temperature swings. I can usually only handle 25 degrees at the low end.

Mr. Beanz 02-11-10 11:06 AM

BTW, is your stem way out of whack or am I dizzy again?:eek::D

funrover 02-11-10 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryanwood (Post 10389902)
Thats a great commute, I used commute from Northwest Aurora to downtown and it didn't look that nice.

I go from the north side of Castle Rock to just a hair south of DTC. It's really a nice commute.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooleric1234 (Post 10389994)
Dang, it was cold yesterday! I love commuting, and Denver weather is usually pretty good. The problem with commuting is that you usually leave in the coldest part of the day and we have wide high/low temperature swings. I can usually only handle 25 degrees at the low end.

Yeah I had to bring the backpack just to carry the morning layers. I think there was a 30+ degree change yesterday

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Beanz (Post 10390697)
BTW, is your stem way out of whack or am I dizzy again?:eek::D

No my rim is currently messed up that' why it it not lined u in the pic.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:24 AM.