Hello to all
As you know from various threads, I have a 2010 Giant Suede DX hanging in my garage, waiting for "Frank" (my new knee) and the weather to get nice enough so I can start riding!
Other than the Bicycle itself (with a few goodies like Fenders, rear rack, upgraded seat) and a Helmet, I have no other gear.
Since my birthday is coming up towards the end of the month, I have asked that any presents I might get would be Bicycle related. Cindy is the first person I have ever met that actually will get you gifts you ask for! Everyone else in my life has always thought they could choose a better/more desired gift than what is actually asked for...
So anyhow, even though its a bit early, I know have and know what most (if not all my gifts are).
On other and various threads, I had concerns like, I can't do this unless I get this item first, etc... most of those issues are now taken care of.
1) A "Swagman" 2 Bike Carrier Details - connects to a Trailer hitch receiver - So I can now travel without concern with my Bicycle to places to ride from...hint, hint
2) A "Bulldog" bike lock Details - it states it can mount to the bike - we shall see...
3) A "Topeak" Mini Bicycle pump - Volume, not pressure - perfect for my current Bicycle - can mount on the Bike if I wish.
4) A "TransIt Epic DX Rack Trunk" - Details - expandable and fairly large to go on my rack - FYI - Performanced branded, lifetime replacement they say...
5) A "Planet Bike Blinky "3H" 3-Led Rear Bicycle Light with Self Leveling Helmet Mount" Details 1 AAA battery
6) A " Planet Bike BRT Strap Multi-Use LED Bicycle Safety Light" Details - many mounting places, pant leg, arm, etc...
7) A set of " Diamondback Bigfoot Pedals, 9/16Inch Axle" Details - reflectors are remove-able...should I or shouldn't I?
8) A " Sunlite Bicycle Squeeze Horn, Triple Horn, Chrome Plated" Dr. Suese anyone?
9) A set of 3 tire spoons, and a couple of Cheap LED tail-lights
So, buy a spare tube, get a head-light to be seen, and I'm ready for spring eh?
Feel free to list any (smaller, cheaper) items I ought to pick up that I do not yet have - will give me something to drool over!
Cheers! Time to plow the drive-way!