Bike Forums

Bike Forums (http://www.bikeforums.net/forum.php)
-   Clydesdales/Athenas (200+ lb / 91+ kg) (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/)
-   -   28 Hilly Miles and an Old Fred (http://www.bikeforums.net/clydesdales-athenas-200-lb-91-kg/669114-28-hilly-miles-old-fred.html)

Mr. Beanz 08-05-10 06:38 PM

28 Hilly Miles and an Old Fred
 
Well after a little enouragement and some interaction with one of the mods, I figure I'll start posting rides here again, as well as in my blog. Not all mods are bad, Sui Blue Wind is pretty cool! She's got class, she's got style I feel like we're cousins! hehehe!

Anyways, 8/5 on GMR....Hillbasher and I run into a 70 yo dude that does GMR 3 times a week. Nice guy! We rode GMR and a section of GRR.

The video:


FRED, the guy will be 70 years old next week and does GMR about 3 times a week!
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2303.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2304.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2310.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2312.jpg

You can't see him in the pic but Hillbasher is a little spec at the top of the climb
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2319.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2325.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2327.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/IMG_2329.jpg

unabowler 08-05-10 08:19 PM

Cool video and pictures.

10 Wheels 08-05-10 08:31 PM

Nice vid and interview with The Old Fred.
Liked the touch added with the Stop Sign guy.

Nola_Gal 08-05-10 08:55 PM

It's good to see your video, pictures and ride report again!! I always enjoy them, even though I'm so jealous of the landscape!

Mr. Beanz 08-05-10 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unabowler (Post 11240919)
Cool video and pictures.

Thanks!:thumb:

Mr. Beanz 08-05-10 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10 Wheels (Post 11240986)
Nice vid and interview with The Old Fred.
Liked the touch added with the Stop Sign guy.

Us old Freds are the best!;)...Yeah, I liked the stops sign thingy!:D

Mr. Beanz 08-05-10 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nola_Gal (Post 11241120)
It's good to see your video, pictures and ride report again!! I always enjoy them, even though I'm so jealous of the landscape!

Thanks! I rarely get feedback on the videos so I often wonder if people even pay attention to them. So thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it!;) YES, we are so lucky to have this place to ride. :thumb:

jasonball 08-06-10 04:23 AM

good pics. have to check out video when I get home from work

Mr. Beanz 08-06-10 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasonball (Post 11242187)
good pics. have to check out video when I get home from work

Thanks! ;)

Nola_Gal 08-07-10 12:04 AM

No, I do check the videos. I loved the music you used for that one. Watching it, I kept thinking that a 60 minute version might work well as a motivator for my weekday spinning! hint, hint!:innocent:

Mr. Beanz 08-07-10 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nola_Gal (Post 11247951)
No, I do check the videos. I loved the music you used for that one. Watching it, I kept thinking that a 60 minute version might work well as a motivator for my weekday spinning! hint, hint!:innocent:

Haha! Thanks, I'm a big Billy Idol fan! 60 minutes!:eek: Youtube allows 10 minute max videos!:D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 AM.