June 30 is the prologue for Le Tour de France. I propose that we challenge ourselves to not only exceed 100 miles this month but to ride on every single day that the pros are racing in Le Tour. They take one day off a week. Rules as follows:
- Any distance in excess of a mile counts as ride
- On a sprinters course your ride should include one sprint
- On a climbers course day your ride needs to have one climb
- On a time trial day ride as much in the drops (if you've got them) as possible
- Ride at least 100 miles over the duration of the race
Whose in? Post daily or weekly updates, your choice.