I know this is hard to believe, but there are disadvantages to getting thinner. As I have lost weight , I noticed a few things that I might miss from being larger. This is all tongue and cheek of course, and not a complaint on my part. Feel free to add your own comments and have some fun with this.
1. You actually have to pedal going downhill to get good speed sometimes.
2. Calories burned numbers are not nearly as impressive.
3. You are no longer the preferred pace line leader as a wind block.
4. Winter is much colder then before.
5. Always seems like you need to buy new clothes that are not falling off or baggy.
6. Your are not really a Clydesdale anymore.