One thing that I like to do with anything is to see the whole picture. Sometimes when we look at something at a mico level, we get "lost" so sometimes its good to take a step back and look at the macro level of things.
In this case, weight loss. I take my weight since I started and put it in an excell spreadsheet along with the comments I might have noted for that week. It is interesting to look at the whole thing as a whole to see the patters.
So tell me, what patterns have you see.... both good and bad, that you have realized throughout your journey.
Looking at my speadsheet and notes, I notice:
- I suck at eating when I business travel
- I need to track more with business and personal travel
- I fell apart this Thanksgiving but did better over over christmas
- When I do not track, I gain
- Even though activity is good, it is not the key. Eating is the key
- Sometimes I need to dive deeply into my weeklies (when I am bicycling a lot...100 to 200 miles a week) or I will not lose the weight