So my weight loss has been stagnant for well over a month now. I'm stuck at 220-225lbs. July will be my month to get back on track. Longer rides, better diet and accountability. Anyone else down for setting a goal?
1. Weigh in on July 1st (or thereabouts)
2. Set a weight loss goal
3. Weigh yourself at least every 3rd day (at the same time of day)
4. Let others know what is working for you
My goal for July will be to lose 12lbs from the 1st of the month. I think this is a very achievable goal, so I'll have no excuses August 1st.
I will accomplish this by
1. Riding 400 miles in July hell or high water
2. Eating a healthy breakfast and lunch every day
3. Cutting my alcohol consumption to zero during the work week.
Good luck everyone.