I picked up a dB4LW this weekend because it seemed like a way to go wireless at a reasonable cost. After several rides, I got home to find that my maximum speed was 75.8 mph. The overall time and miles seemed pretty close to what they should have been, so I wasn't going to worry about it. That is until I had to make a run to the auto parts store, last night. I locked my bike to a pole right outside the front doors and forgot to take the computer off the handle bars. When I came out, it had been clocking miles at 63 mph the whole time I was inside. I guess it was something about the automatic doors at the store. This made my total 22 mile trip show up as 57 miles. Anyway, I'm one of those map/distance geeks that likes to know where I am and how far it is from point A to point B, so I found this rather frustrating.
I figured this problem was due to my having bought a cyclometer "on the cheap". However a few searches of the forums here show that this is a common issue, even amongst the higher-end wireless units.
I like the four line display and I saw some of these in the bargain bin at the LBS. So, unless someone out there knows of a way to either change the frequency or turn down the sensitivity of the receiver, I'm going back to a wired setup either tonight or tomorrow.