I have compiled a little cound down of what I have learned thus far:
10. Car's will soon be the least of your worries on the road.
9. Downhill's are one of life's simple pleasures.
8. My commuter can double as a MTB when absolutely necessary.
7. Your local bike shop will be visited as much if not more than your local grocery store.
6. Damn, im pretty fast...
5. After a whole week's commute, weekends are perfect for the road bike.
4. A 3 minute shower is more than enough.
3. Your friends will not think you are wierd for commuting...quite the opposite actually.
2. After the initial fatigue...you will start to feel really energetic.
and last but not least...
1. A 10 mile RT commute to school just doesnt seem like enough !
Well, its been a great three weeks especially since its getting a little cooler outside in the morning. I no longer have that extreme desire to crash once I finish my commute... now I just feel like I have extra energy. Thanks for everyone who gave me all the positive feedback and have a good commute tomorrow !